ArHi OneShot |Unfinished Business| - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
N I wanted to read on and on and on it was that good! Could we pretty please have a possible sequel to this! Loved it to bits just like I have loved every other work of fiction by you! These dialogue OS's are so beautifully vivid, real and entertaining that one can't help but crave for more!

This shot took away all the unpleasantness of IPK, with Khushi simply running away because she didn't know what mood would Arnav be in, whether he will confess his feelings for her particularly after the way he reacted when she confronted him on that faithful diwali night. Loved the way you made Arnav still be himself yet convince Khushi in his own way that things have changed and that Khushi has  made a permanent place in his heart!  Bring on more of your dialogue shots yeah?! You rule woman, bas!
hain ... was this the end.
duh ... now ill keep spinning tales in my head ... urgh
They need to figure out this...naive khushi doesn't 'understand'...
And this opportunist arnav never leaves a chance...kissing her palm...hehehe loved the pair.
That was Awesome...
Lovd it...<3
Beautifully writtn...
Aww, that was so lovely! I couldn't stop smiling all the way through, it brought back the few halcyon days in the show that there were!😃
aww, this was so funny and sweet and also so so beautiful, really loved it! 😛 but u stopped at the best part, please please continue it 😳
Loved it! 
Thanks for the pm! 
It's so cute...u need to finish the business..what did Arnav say next...
Seriously woman! I LOVE YOU!!!!! You always manage to give me those pheels and fall in love with Arnav all over again... Hayye... <3

A short summary of all the pheels you just gave me with that shot... Hope it makes up for the long comment I am currently unable to type up for you! =P

oh this one is absolutely lovely, so entertaining. However, I do wish you had continued... I guess I'm always greedy for more from your dialogue writing, its always so entertaining.

love,
Sonia