Posted: 10 years ago
😡 i will hab to turn myself into an assasin to live up wid the shw i thnk...yesterday they axed my fav character today he ws shwn evn more madder.. shut the frnt door bt wat the hell was wrng wid sammy son u schwein 😡 n m definately sure Raghav knws wat has happend i cn read it in his eyes bt y the f**k is he reactin in such a way he jst went a l'il too far in his wrds namakharam 😡 Kadus to kalpi she wil turn the table of prem kapoor. M highly irrirated wid the CVs i'd kil evryone of 'em rite nw. Story is gettin ruined
Very very simple...kalpi meeting prem made him mad and lose all his senses...how dare she..
Thank god I dint watch it but one of my prediction is comng true... Sammy blammed Kalpi and now Kalpi will give presentation...
I agree with WJ... he is more furious on Kalpi coz of PreNa meeting.
Edited by fairylover - 10 years ago
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Very very simple...kalpi meeting prem made him mad and lose all his senses...how dare she..

it was only a meetin first he shuld ask her nah n raghavs character aint dat typea whr he wnt tk a sec to thnk of the situation n react he keeps shut
Originally posted by ArshiR

it was only a meetin first he shuld ask her nah n raghavs character aint dat typea whr he wnt tk a sec to thnk of the situation n react he keeps shut
but that's it...kalpi surely is special and it just hurt him that she met prem...and all his firing was done in anger...coz wherever kslpi is concerned he's extremely sensitive...had it been paakhi...even then he would given her a chance
He was furious for PreNa meet... and his only problem is he never let Kalpi explain anything🤢 He was totally mad
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

but that's it...kalpi surely is special and it just hurt him that she met prem...and all his firing was done in anger...coz wherever kslpi is concerned he's extremely sensitive...had it been paakhi...even then he would given her a chance
I dnt care if he is concerned for Kalpi or not.. His behaviour was extremely unmanly today.. ANd he has to ask forgiveness to Kalpi.. And tht forgiveness thing applies to u too Sammy...
Originally posted by veeranu

I dnt care if he is concerned for Kalpi or not.. His behaviour was extremely unmanly today.. ANd he has to ask forgiveness to Kalpi.. And tht forgiveness thing applies to u too Sammy...

i nvr thought sammy would act such inappropriately i dnt knw abt akdoo bt he sure as hell mst apolozige coz he ws the one to find out abt the meetin he sure as mst hab heard the convo b4 puttin the blame
Originally posted by ArshiR

i nvr thought sammy would act such inappropriately i dnt knw abt akdoo bt he sure as hell mst apolozige coz he ws the one to find out abt the meetin he sure as mst hab heard the convo b4 puttin the blame
Sammy Kalpi ki har move ko follow karta hai, lekin aaj kya hua ?? Hamesha Kalpi par nazar rakhne waala hai Sammy, Prem-Kalpi par nazar rakhna bhool gaya ?? How idiotic ??? ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by blackdollphin

He was furious for PreNa meet... and his only problem is he never let Kalpi explain anything🤢 He was totally mad
Dear PreNa is not Prem & Kalpi it is (prem&sanaa) made by soni ðŸ¤£ trust me I'm innocent I did not meet prem baba ðŸ˜†