•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Aashiqui 2 now in Telugu

2013' one of the biggest hit, Aashiqui 2, is now slated to be remade in Telugu. Producer Bhushan Kumar has given the remake rights of the film to Sachiin Joshi's production house. Last year's musical hit will be now made down south which will be jointly produced by Sachiin Joshi and Bandla Ganesh.

Aashiqui 2 producer, Bhushan confirms and says, " We have sold the remake rights of Aashiqui 2 to Sachiin Joshi's company who is getting into producing Telugu films. Normally, as producers we buy remake rights of South films, but this time I'm happy that a Hindi movie will be remade in Telugu. I'm very proud of Aashiqui 2."

In the Telugu remake, Sachiin Joshi will reprise the role played by Aditya Roy Edited by whiskeytwilight - 10 years ago
Why Sachin Joshi? He's so urmm..weird, but I guess money gets you everything. Isn't he some rich shot?

A2 is such a depressing script, even though I loved Adi-Shraddha's pairing. If it weren't for them, the film would've fallen flat for me.
plzzz...sachin was pathetic in jackpot..ek single experssion nahi dekha maine not even in bed scene😆😆😆
Not Sachin🤢.. No one can beat ARK! 
But  if you have to, you can rope in either Ram Charan, Ram or Allu Arjun... Even Rana Daggubati... They would do x1000 better than this guy!

Edited by Essensce - 10 years ago
Why is this guy still trying?
How about that Kolaveri and Ranjhana guy? I think he can play the part good ..😃
And this SACHIN? ðŸ˜¡ He ruined the movie Jackpot for me, i was so excited to watch Sunny ..but this bekar aadmi flopped it ..🤢
This guy is not going to give up...even if the world ends...🤣