Be ready to face besura music..!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyzzz
So tomorrow we will be seeing ram misunderstanding priya for leaking the bids , scolding her and insulting her...I mean come on they have problems but atleast ram should have trusted her this much that she won't do it but he is acting opposite...he has butchered severely by cvs.I bet tomorrow priya is going to be scolded,insulted and misunderstood by ram...RAYA aren't going to reunite this month for sure...!
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by paaji54

I bet tomorrow priya is going to be scolded,insulted and misunderstood by ram...RAYA aren't going to reunite this month for sure...!

i am strongly believing,tonite we will get another superb raya scene "where they are working together to set another bidding amount,i think till now he heard only that "bidding amount is leaked",

but till now that project climax i mean final decision not shown,

in ram's business history he might be gone through such a situation several times,so,

tonite he will prove priya he is tycoon,

Priya is queen in KM,ram is king in KI, IN FUTURE They will  prove they are king and queen in both their kingdom(KI,KM)

this will happen for sure,

ps:cvs u had made us to forget the character pihu(who is raya's happiness and for viewers too,

so please don't break our hearts by making  raya❤️  into ra💔ya,