Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK me rishto ka manjaa: My new Slide show for KTLK

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I am back with my new experiment ss.This is not only for Ashni but more characters from KTLK.This is my tribute to all thar wonderful characters that i couldn't forget them still.

So enjoy this ss "Rishton ka Manjaa" from Film Kai po chhe.

This is the link for ss

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBykRas6tG0[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you will like it

Edited by parmarA - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Very nice .. Love the baba Milan scenes the best ..
parmarA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepa17

Very nice .. Love the baba Milan scenes the best ..

Thank you Deepa
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely n very emotional SS Alka Di ⭐️👏
Right from Baba n Ashu milan... to every character having a great bond in the show.,, This is what Ktlk is all about..
Nidhi - Anji.. Armaan - Ashu.. i love this bond the most... 
Then Rohan - Nidhi n Bua with Nidhi and all enjoying in the family n like a family... Beautifully created and so thoughtfully presented with the song n lyrics just merging with the slides..
Loved it... Rishton ka manjaa... 👏👍🏼
parmarA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Lovely n very emotional SS Alka Di ⭐️👏I am missing my lovely show 😭😭

Right from Baba n Ashu milan... to every character having a great bond in the show.,, This is what Ktlk is all about..Yes indeed.So i love and miss our ktlk
Nidhi - Anji.. Armaan - Ashu.. i love this bond the most... I too love Armaan/Ashu bond
Then Rohan - Nidhi n Bua with Nidhi and all enjoying in the family n like a family... Beautifully created and so thoughtfully presented with the song n lyrics just merging with the slides..
Loved it... Rishton ka manjaa... 👏👍🏼So it is Rishton ka manjaa

Thank you Bawa for beautiful words.Jab tak hai jajbaa
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alka, absolutely lovely SS - yes this is what KTLK was all about - the beauty of relationships explored in a unique way.

Ashni coming together was because of the stupendous efforts of Armaan and Rohan.  Nidhi-Anji friendship was another highlight of the show and so was Ashu-Armaan.  Rohan and Anji supported Nidhi to find Ashu when he met with the accident though everybody including Mallika thought he was no more. Armaan, Anji and Rohan stood behind Ashni like a rock during the Kerala track.  

Nidhi-Baba and DB-Nidhi relationship was so special and so was Ashu-Baba.  Dr. Ranganath and Anji were the most important people after Ashni wedding. If not for them Nidhi would have lost the battle with Mallika. 

Alka this is specially for you - 

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
parmarA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veenaper

Alka, absolutely lovely SS - yes this is what KTLK was all about - the beauty of relationships explored in a unique way.

Ashni coming together was because of the stupendous efforts of Armaan and Rohan.  Nidhi-Anji friendship was another highlight of the show and so was Ashu-Armaan.  Rohan and Anji supported Nidhi to find Ashu when he met with the accident though everybody including Mallika thought he was no more. Armaan, Anji and Rohan stood behind Ashni like a rock during the Kerala track.  

Nidhi-Baba and DB-Nidhi relationship was so special and so was Ashu-Baba.  Dr. Ranganath and Anji were the most important people after Ashni wedding. If not for them Nidhi would have lost the battle with Mallika. 

Alka this is specially for you - 

Thank you veena for awsome feedback
Yes so i like this show because of these emotional character with emotional attchment.I just love my ktlk and missing them more now
parmarA thumbnail
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

cant comment on You tube as i forgot my password Have to make a new one 😡