Posted: 10 years ago

This AT is very special to all us Shrenians as it is the

25th AT

our first milestone in the journey of our appreciation of very talented actress ''Shrenu Parikh '' who is brilliantly playing the character of Aastha Kirloskar in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Bar Phir.

We love you shrenu, you are our⭐️ May you continue to perform brilliantly in drama and all your wishes in life come true and we fans will try to keep moving this AT to show our love for you...

So keep rocking our angel!😃

So, time to celebrate and party🥳,

lets start

Scroll down to know more about Shrenu and Aastha

Journey of shrenian in the AT
AT awards😈
Read messages of shrenians😊

Have fun😳😆 

p.s: Edited on Neelum's request!
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H5AqNzvHxA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

*VM by lechu aka Lesley

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago

"Hi all! Some of you may know me but if you don't I am Mehdiyah. I thought I would share my journey to the forum and this AT with you. 

I am fairly new to Indian tv world and only came across ipkknd EBP through the off chance, my neighbours and family members were loyal ipkknd viewers and were less than pleased when the first series ended and this show started. I was curious to find out what all the fuss was about and I decided to dip my toe in a little... 😉Suffice to say I was hooked from the first episode,😳 but I wanted to learn more about upcoming episodes, cast etc.. I searched online and came across India Forums website and ipkknd EBP forums. 

I became a silent reader like so many, got to know a bit about our EBP forum family members. I communicated a couple of times with Yasna and Neelum on various posts and they invited me to pop into the AT. Well, it was a revelation for me. I was made to feel right at home by the three musketeers; Neelum, Yasna and Aisu! I felt free to discuss the show and it's characters particularly Shrenu/Astha to my hearts content! 😳  Later our little family expanded to include Ray, Lechu and Sladjana.. 

Don't ask me whose idea it was but we ended up re-enacting the EBP characters, ie NA is played by Yasna, Anjaliji is played by Neelum, I am Shlokie and so forth.. We have conversations with each other in our chosen characters and the results are hilarious!! 😆NA or baba as I call her was keen to establish and maintain parampara in the AT, the parampara is just another word for catching up and responding to previous posts and so that we are all up to speed!! It has become a force of habit with everyone now and very sereal when you find that your talking to yourself and others at the same time! 😆  

I love how caring and respectful everyone is towards each other and how welcoming we are to our newer AT family members. It's a very harmonious place with loving, supportive and like minded people whom I hope Shrenu will be proud to have as her phankas. 😃''

Congratulation everybody!!!!
Originally posted by anika97

congratulations sheruians

Congratulations to you too dear!!!!🥳🤗