Rangrasiya

Speechless

Farahshah1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm speechless!!!! No words to describe the pure & innocent love scene that was in this show today !!!!!
It's like the cool fresh breeze in the morning that is pure & unpolluted, 
No no it is as pure, fresh & transparent as morning dew
No no it's like the new budding flower, so fresh & unspoiled & yet unseen by human eye
No,still not getting it right
It's like the early rays of sunlight that light the sky in the morning
No it's like the early stars & moon that appear when the sun goes down
No it's like the fragrance of the wild flowers hidden from the world
May be it's like the innocent infant's first smile so spontaneous ,so pure,so fresh ,so innocent ,so selfless ,so unspoilt so sweet,so beautiful that u re mesmerized completely and can not describe the purity that was there today. 
WITHOUT WORDS Ashish communicated what thousands of words & fancy dialogues could not communicate. What Sanaya communicated with her closed eyed innocence could not have done by anybody else with open eyes.
The purity of new budding feelings was portrayed in such delicate & sweet way that there was no lust, no sexy displays, no suggestive looks, no vulgarity of any kind  ...,,,,,&&&&&&& IT STOLE MY HEART AWAY. The handsome macho hunk the delicate flower like sleeping ethereal beauty
The sweet melody from my all time favourite Yash jee, from my all time favourite movie Veer Zara( of my favourite SRK) sung by my all time favourite singers  Lata jee & Sonu nigam...  How to describe I'm LITERALLY SPEECHLESS 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today VZ song blew evryonez mind along wd heart...it was just a magic,busss ,,,, flawless 
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 vry lovely post...keep ur reviews of each episdoe  on Forum 😊
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful post...Thanks loved it...🤗
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg you have described it so well..
beautiful post..
Fairy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WITHOUT WORDS Ashish communicated what thousands of words & fancy dialogues could not communicate. What Sanaya communicated with her closed eyed innocence could not have done by anybody else with open eyes.
The purity of new budding feelings was portrayed in such delicate & sweet way that there was no lust, no sexy displays, no suggestive looks, no vulgarity of any kind ...,,,,,&&&&&&& IT STOLE MY HEART AWAY. The handsome macho hunk the delicate flower like sleeping ethereal beauty
   @@@@@ Such beautiful expression it's like a natural flowing stream that entices you with every turn & twist. Loved it please keep posting.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic post with brilliant analysis
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post. ...
Awesome episode. ...

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful!! Wasn't it? Me too speechless!!