Such a beautiful tender scene <3

Posted: 10 years ago

The beauty of Love is something that we have witnessed today. A very cliche situation made new and fresh once again by the breath taking chemistry of Parud and the wonderful execution of the scene.

It was purely warm and touchy and elegant. The kind of scene which I can't exactly describe what was so special about it ..yet it pierces through my heart to leave a mark forever and left me speechless.

And even now when I think about the scene it just makes me smile..giving a pleasant warm feeling.

Falling in Love is an amazing feeling and today that's what we have witnessed. And not to forget the talent of a true actor like Ashish Sharma. Such fine and subtle expressions!!! Which were just perfect. Loved how at the same time he was caring,he was getting attracted and also  hesitated to touch Paro..He was getting  lost in Paro's beauty at the same time he's becoming alert not to wake her up. He was speaking through his eyes. Hats off to Ashish Sharma.

Then a round of applause for the PH hey made the scene absolutely magical and intoxicating..along with the Veer Zaara poem and song that just made things extra magical.

Also the characters are so well portrayed.

I never adored a macho character like Rudra so much. It was the sadness in his heart which never let him cherish the beauty. But amidst his ruthlessness there's still a heart that cares. He speaks through his mind but today he was all silent and only his heart spoke and may be was beating too by looking at that innocent exquisite beauty.

Major sa  now also you will say she is just a gawa for you..☺️

If only beauty can make a man so much gentler, so  when Rudra will come to know more about Paro  and her soft nature I'm sure Jahlaad will surely become insaan..but it will take some  time..

For now cherishing this wonderful moment created by Parud. Yes its Parud..may be Paro did not have much things to do in this particular scene but she looked so adorable and the scene could not have been this much beautiful without her elegance, innocence and beauty which Rudra could admire.

I'm glad these scenes are captured in Camera so that Sanaya can know how ethereal she looks when she sleeps..

I honestly  don't know what I'm writing  and wrote🤪 ..but today no analysis or anything can justify the beauty of that last scene. you simply have to watch it and witness it by yourself.⭐️

Agree with you completely such a beautiful scene!
Am falling in love with PaRud❤️
sooo beautiful scene
and the scene was more beautiful coz SanIsh did it❤️
gud going cvz👍🏼
keep impressing us😉
nice post👍🏼
Tiaaa my baby..!! 🤗  

Kudos for such a beautifully analyzed post..!!   I was also never a fan of macho men .. But as you said, I am driven towards PaRud like a moth..! ❤️ There is something SO beautiful about them on an emotional level..! <3

Paro may be sleeping in this scene but her soul was calling out to its other half.. 😳 Her innocence, her purity was calling out to him.. And he instantly went to ease out her pain..!! <3 😳
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Tiaaa my baby..!!🤗

Kudos for such a beautifully analyzed post..!! I was also never a fan of macho men .. But as you said, I am driven towards PaRud like a moth..! ❤️ There is something SO beautiful about them on an emotional level..! <3

Paro may be sleeping in this scene but her soul was calling out to its other half.. 😳 Her innocence, her purity was calling out to him.. And he instantly went to ease out her pain..!! <3 😳

U are soo good with words
Originally posted by Asr-Ki-Sam

Am falling in love with PaRud❤️
sooo beautiful scene
and the scene was more beautiful coz SanIsh did it❤️
gud going cvz👍🏼
keep impressing us😉
nice post👍🏼

agree with you completely..
the show is just getting better..
yesterday Parud behaved like a couple..and today  Rudra is becoming like a good hubby taking care of his wife..
what will happen when they will really fall in love and will realize it..

Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Tiaaa my baby..!! 🤗  

Kudos for such a beautifully analyzed post..!!   I was also never a fan of macho men .. But as you said, I am driven towards PaRud like a moth..! ❤️ There is something SO beautiful about them on an emotional level..! <3

Aww thank you for such a 'candylicious' comment Sumzzz<3 really sweet of you..
@bold beautifully said  and mee too sailing in the same boat with all the pleasure..I'm completely  addicted to them and no sleep too..
Loved how despite of all his arrogance everytime he'll be there to take care of Paro..His words are bitter..but his actions are that much sweet
another hatts offwa post😛
After reading ur post, watched those scenes once again and fell in love. Nice post.
Superb post tia
the last scene was soo adorable
major sa taking care of his  gawa 😳