~ROSID~ ff !!!!Heart to Heart connection!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago

PROLOGUE

Do love happen after an arrange marriage????????

Do people fall in love when marriage is fixed...

Do people can share a feeling of understanding for each other even if they are not fallen love...

Hello everyone i am Anamika Mishra... You all can call me caddy..(yusa calls me and those who have given me diff names can call me with that name.. k...)   we are here with a new ff. it's a purely rosid ff.. A sweet ff by me and my partner yusa... it's a joint ff... I hope you will love this ff.. Do like and comment.. 

title of the ff may change later...

charater sketch will be given tomorrow😊

Edited by rolisiddhant - 10 years ago

Sorry for 1 day late..😆 here is the charater sketch. hope its k. 

Roli diwedi

photo 1506072_565802216827359_617060178_n_zpsdbbfb88f.jpg

Roli is quit... mannered... Sweet girl... She is the girl next door... She is pretty... Roli's parents died when she was young... So she lives with her mamu (uncle) and mami (aunt)... she is the life of her mamu but mami stays away from her... Roli feels bad as she never got a mother love... she is very close to her cousin sister who is just like her own sister... Roli is shy... She is handling her mamu accounts work and has completed her studies...

Siddhant Bhardwaj

photo ig38_zps6ec9bd2c.jpg

Siddhant is the younger son of bhardwaj family.. He is U.S return and now helping his father in business. He is a very loving happy go lucky guy who loves his family. siddhant has very good equations with his bhabi simar who is just like a mother to him.. Siddhant is a dream son who every family wants... he is successful and just in a young age has touched hypes in business world...

Simar Bharadwaj

photo 1422437_200718150115575_303787756_n6_zpsa42abb2e.jpg

She is loving and caring to her brother in law. She loves her in laws. No one complains about her behavior. She is the one that every family wants like to have daughter in law. And of course gets irritated when she sees her hubby reading newspaper and only works in laptop.

Prem Bhardwaj

photo images7_zps2535b4c5.jpg

A busy person but at least he gave time to his family. He loves his family a lot.

Nirmala Bhardwaj

photo download_zps35cb5fbc.jpg

She is the head of Bhardwaj family. She shares a good bonding with her grandsons and granddaughter in law. She wants that her 2nd granddaughter in law to be as like as Simar.

Rajendra Bhardwaj

photo l_3333_zps601f5503.jpg

He is a well known businessman in the city. He wants his son to be settled.

Sujata Bhardwaj

photo download1_zps2dec1aab.jpg

Same as in ssk.

Mukesh Sharma

photo images_zps10aff951.jpg

A loving uncle of Roli. He loves Roli and her daughter. Never distinguish between them. Roli is like his own daughter for him.

Malti Sharma

photo 305743_183569051718239_820254555_n_zps23b1c310.jpg

She is only good to her daughter. Hate Roli, because she is quite beautiful than her daughter.  She gives advice her daughter to use face pack and makeup.

Mansi Sharma

photo download_zps091109a0.jpg

She is so bubbly. Loves her sister Roli a lot. Loving she is called as Chutki.

INDEX
prologue- page1
chr sktch-page1

PM LIST
  teja90
 suju.,  
srdevi,  
oh really excited for it...😳
Wow Great...U nd yusu two beautiful writters😛 Really cant wait 4 the FF😃
FF with Double treat...eagerly waiting for it.
aww my baby cadbury... prologue is so accurate for our ff... it will be fun baby 
Originally posted by rosidsakthi

Wow Great...U nd yusu two beautiful writters😛 Really cant wait 4 the FF😃
awww sakthi... hugsss
wah wah anu and yusra joint ff wow
so excited 4 double dhamaka