•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

I Loved Loved The Precap Ekdum Attitude wala Ram Jo bahut kam dikta hain Balh mein when I saw The Precap I was Like Woot Woot Mera Hero Haye

Just watched It and couldn't  control myself to make a topic on Precap

Mast Dialogue Tha "Meine Apne aap Ko sambhalna seekh liya Hain" some thing similar to this and even in yeseterday's episode "Mein Deals Numbers Se Karta Hun Emotions Se Nahi" I was Longing to See that Side of Ram

That's Like Shrewd,Attitude Wala Business Tycoon

His Gesture,Bodylanguage as businessman was Bang on I loved His dialogue Delivery Too

And Suhani's Dialogue "Rich Tum Nahi tumhari wife hain" My dialogue Uski Biwi nahi Uski Biwi Ka Baap Rich Hain LOL

Saari week epis i saw it at once i loved all the Raya scenes He still wants to be with her Life bhi offer ki😳 aur ab cabin bhi de di⭐️

I have a bad Feeling ki Sammy will consummate with Pihu and regret Later Bloody looser

Anyways I just hope They Focus More On RaYa and Have Cv's Forgot abt Varun's Death?No One Is Talking Abt it I hope Atleast Sammy opens His Mouth Unknowingly of course So That Ram's Listen to it Its High time He should Know abt his Rockstar

and what hpnd to that card who took it and why ram is not taking abt it i guess he didnt receive it yet

And Happy Rose Day Guys

Edited by iLuvRamKapoor - 10 years ago
Even i liked Rams Attitude it was Too Good
Happy rose day To u Too
i liked his tone and attitude tooo...

but priya seemed on the very of breaking down and bursting into tears...they both have such big egos that they are doing things that in turns hurts them only...

you can clearly see from the past days episodes that they both are just longing for each other...in fact sometimes i feel that it is just a matter of some small excuse/incident for them to crash into each others arms and give comfort

anyway i just want them get together as soon as possible and let others go where ever they want

want raya magic again...
Originally posted by bystander

i liked his tone and attitude tooo...

but priya seemed on the very of breaking down and bursting into tears...they both have such big egos that they are doing things that in turns hurts them only...

you can clearly see from the past days episodes that they both are just longing for each other...in fact sometimes i feel that it is just a matter of some small excuse/incident for them to crash into each others arms and give comfort

anyway i just want them get together as soon as possible and let others go where ever they want

want raya magic again...

I know both are dying to be with each other but...Sigh

anyways Even i loved Tycoon attitude as always