Kunand Miniseries: Husband's Guide on Seducing Your Wife Updated Prt 6

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes Kunand, and this isn't your imagination. This is a combo miniseries with Anki and Shranal but with the men POV. Since that is the case I would call it a Kunand story. Shot out to Shibs Dibs A.K.A Swish for the inspiration behind this as she made a post a few weeks ago about some Bromance between Kunal and Anand and talking and sharing relationship advice after Shranal gets married and this had me thinking what if the love guru instills some of his teachings to the more then desperate student?

First shoutout to appy_indy-KD for this amazing Banner on both couplesπŸ˜›

Lesson One: Seeking the Love Guru

It was the third night this week and Kittu had her back turned to me in bed.

When did things become like this?

When did it become that we were following the same continuous and repeated routine over, over, and over again.

Every evening was the same.

Where we just both eat dinner with the family, I finish last minute materials for my meetings in the morning, she reads, or sew, or talks to mama and papa, and then we go to our room.

The one place where I think we could come closer, finally get together.

Alas that wasn't the case.

Even in the bed, we shared the same bed but she would go on her end and I would go on my own.

Forget about intimacy.

The last time I tried to touch and kiss her, she would groan and say:

"Not tonight."

"But Kittu..." I would say.

"No Kittu..." she would say.

"But it doesn't have to be for long..." I say.

"That's the problem." She says.

When did things become like this?

When I tried to get her finally in the romantic mood and when I thought we could finally spend some alone time either mama or papa interrupts saying they need her for something or Jaya comes in fussing that everyone is asking her to do everything.

"It's unbelievable. You do everything around here so why are you hiding away in your room so early." Jaya taunted.

I sighed and let my eyes slowly drift into sleep.

At least in my dreams I was getting more action than in reality.

It was another long day of meetings, work, meetings, and last minute paper work that Asha wouldn't leave me alone in finishing before going home.

Then mom's constant complaints about Shraddha not doing things fast enough or not doing correctly and so forth...on and on.

I rubbed my forehead as there was a dull pain starting to form.

I pulled on my tie and opened the door to my room and I was left speechless.

The room was adorned in a light glow of soft candles, lighting and basking the room in its warmth.

There were flower petals on the bed surrounded around Shraddha...

At her appearance I could feel my heart start picking up, my breathing started to become shallow and it became harder to breath in air, and I could feel my body slowly starting to shake out of its slumber.

She was beautiful, breathtakingly so and it was only heightened from the glow of the candles that were casting its light around her.

She was in the middle of the bed with her hair splayed around the flower petals, where some was entangled in her hair.

She was wearing a red lehenga; her midriff bare and her legs exposed as she kicked up the skirt closer to her thighs that were tantalizing and calling me to come closer and touch.

She slowly got up and the look in her eyes a mix of wanton desire and mischief had me wanting to pounce on her right there and then.

She slowly got out the bed and in her path she dropped flower petals as it fell from her hair or from her body.

Her skirt dropped down, barely pass her ankles, and she came closer to me and I wasn't sure if she was intentionally doing so, but her hips would sway and dip, maintaining its steady momentum and calling me into a hypnotic and seductive dance.

She came in front of me and she slowly lifted her hand along my chest and I watched her movements.

She then grabbed my tie and she smiled finally looking up at me.

"Welcome home." She said slowly and softly.

Her eyes lowered to my lips.

"How was your day?" she said.

I reached the back of her head and gripped it and angled her head so that she was looking up at me.

"Crappy." I said staring at her.

"Maybe I can make it even better." She said slowly, highly provocative, as she laced each of her words with double innuendo.  

The fire in her eyes and they she kept on sticking out her tongue and slowly licked her lips as she looked lower at mine.

Her eyes were downcast and her eyelashes were shielding her eyes but the effect caused my lower half to jump at attention and for warmth to spread throughout my abdomen.

"What is this?" I said slowly looking at her lips and the tongue she purposely kept on sticking out.

"I'm just welcoming you home." She said.

I released my hand from her head and she continued with removing my tie all along staring at me and I was staring at her vice versa.

The tie dropped on the floor.

She put her hands on either end of my jacket and she slowly drawled it down from my arms all the while I was staring at her and she was doing the same to me.

She dragged the jacket off and she was working on the buttons on my shirt and I gripped her hands.

"Don't start something you cannot finish." I said searing her with my gaze.

I looked at her lips and my stomach pained in hunger.

"Then make sure you don't disappoint me." She said smiling in smugness.

At that I gripped her waist and without warning I lifted her and she immediately wrapped her legs tightly around my waist.

Our bodies were pressed against one another and I could smell her, feel her and it was intoxicating.

"Never...and I will prove it." I said and I brought her lips closer to mine and she brought hers against mine.

We went back and forth as I slowly tried to make it to the bed.

I dropped her in the middle of the bed, softly, and I gripped my shirt and tried to take the buttons one at a time but she was in a hurry.

She started popping and ripping buttons off as if it was obstruction and was in her way.

She pulled me closer to herself on the bed and she kissed me, slowly dragging her mouth down my neck, intentionally biting and nicking her mark on my body.

It took us a good minute or two before we came back up for air.

Our chest was heaving in sync and I stared at her cleavage that was apparent from the top of her blouse.

I stared at her as I was trying to breath.

"I can replace this outfit." I said staring at her.

She stared back at me in her drunken haze.

"Yes, yes you can" she said nodding her head in agreement.

That was the only invitation I needed as I gripped the ties that was holding her blouse together and ripped the piece off and Shraddha was tugging to get the blouse off while I concentrated on bunching up her skirt and pulling away her undergarments.

"Pants...pants...get rid of those pants." She said as she tossed her blouse on the floor barely missing the candles that was on the side of the floor.

I was conflicted but Shraddha tossed my hands away.

"I said get those pants off!" She said.

I immediately messed with belt buckles in my pants, pulling away the belt, unzipping the zipper, and took it off and it slumped on the side of the bed.

I still had boxers on and was about to handle them but Shraddha took my hands and shook her head.

"No forget that we deal with that later..." she said and she drawled me in deeper with her kiss and I fell forward as I was falling deeper into her warmth.

"Sooo why am I here again?" he said for the third time.

I stared back at Kunal who had an expression of disbelief on his face.

We were at a caf as I asked to meet him over for lunch as I had something that I needed to ask him about.

I was too embarrass to say it over the phone and I didn't think I could just randomly pop up at his home especially with Shraddha who might somehow catch wind of it and tell Kittu.

I couldn't easily admit what I wanted to in front of him and more or less it was

"Its because I need your advice on some..." I trailed off

"Bull s***! What did you do to my sister this time?" Kunal said with his eyebrow raised.

He is just like his sister nothing can get past these two...

"I didn't do anything its just that..."

I stopped.

What am I suppose to tell him?

That your sister and I haven't been intimate for the following week or so?

"So I haven't slept with your sister in over a week or so..."

"What the heck dude? My sis? Why would you tell me about that? Ewww...!

I pictured in my head.

Another scenario formed.

"So Kittu and I haven't been able to engage in our regular nightly practices..."

"Good! The less reproduction the better. I'm afraid in thinking that you might completely ignore my sister altogether. First the family and even your child will take place before you think about Kittu."

"Anand!" Kunal snapped in front of me.

I was shook from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said looking at him.

"I said cut the crap and tell me the truth what did you do to piss off my sister this time? Was it that you forgot her birthday or did you cancel another date?" Kunal said.

I looked up at him aghast.

"How do you know?" I said.

He smiled.

"Because unlike you, I talk to my wife about her day and my sister vents her anger at you out on her." Kunal said.

"What are you talking about? I ask Kittu about her day every time I come home from work." I said in defense.

"Do you now? Are you actually sitting down with her or at least concentrating on her? Does she have your full attention when you ask or are you pulling off your clothes or pulling and talking about work when you ask?" Kunal said arching his eyebrow again.

I thought for a while and I hated to admit it to him especially with the smug expression that was forming on his face.

"Maybe...but its not like..." I trailed off.

"Here you are sir." A waitress said while placing a cup of coffee on his side.

She was staring at him and Kunal smiled at her.

"Thank you miss." He said.

She blushed.

"No problem sir" she said and pulled her hair behind her ear.

She turned to me and handed me my cup of coffee as well and she tried smiling at me and all I did was give her a nod.

Her face fell and she walked away.

Kunal looked at me and shook his head.

I took my coffee and took a sip but it was too hot so I placed it back down.

I looked at his expression and was confused.

"What's wrong? What did I do now?" I said.

"You wonder why Kittu complains and this explains it all." Kunal said.

"What, what happened?" I said.

"Its like you aren't a romantic at all. It was obvious the waitress was trying to get your attention and all you did was nod." Kunal said.

I looked at him aghast.

"I'm a married man. I don't have time to flirt with single woman. Is this what you do are you cheating on my sister." I said turning to him in anger.

Kunal looked at me and laugh.

"Of course I do. It's a funny thing to rile up your sister. But on a serious level I love Shraddha more than anything, no women catches my interests there is none compared to her. But you have to be courteous and charming. Don't you know I was the most renowned eligible bachelor around in India for nothing now?" He said winking.

"You think highly of yourself." I said shaking my head.

"If you say so but it doesn't seem as if my skills have fallen as Shraddha is never complaining." He said.

The one thing that I tried to get out of my head was him and my sister and them...

I shook my head.

This was a bad idea calling him out here.

"You know I can always help you become more charming?" Kunal said latching on to the idea.

I looked at him.

God you answered my prayers...

I didn't have to be stuck in such an awkward situation, well it was already an awkward situation but it could have...ugh!!!!

"You teach me? How so?" I said pretending to be skeptical.

Be cautious Anand this is your only hope in getting his help without having to cowardly or awkwardly confessing for his help.

"I can teach you to be more charming and hopefully some if it can rub off so you can be more romantic towards my sister. God knows if you guys spend any romantic moments together at all considering how you are?" Kunal said shaking his head.

I pretended to think for a while but I wanted to say yes and shake his hand.

"I will think about it..." I said.

Lesson Two

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100908695

Lesson Three

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101008561

Lesson Four

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101131184

Lesson Five

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/102233289

Lesson Six 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3911092?pn=19 

Edited by najialuv88 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Woww...woww..wowww...πŸ‘πŸ‘
What's more beautiful than something written by our very own star!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

U are excellent!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love U Jumoke❀️❀️...endless times!!😳😳

What i like about Ur work is U keep characters like jaya,kamini active in the story!

ShraNal scene  was awesome!!😊

OMG! Kunand discussing about these matters!!😳

Loved it a lot..waiting for the next...πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 What can I say got no words except AWESOME!!! Ur simply brilliant at writing stories πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Hi, main kya kahoon, tum bas likhte roho😊
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
ur awesome writer...i dont know how many times i will say this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Loved it ...super goodπŸ‘

Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Jya taunt...😑...yeh kabhi nhi suderagi

Loved the pic

At least in my dreams I was getting more action than in reality...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowww another epic writing.. so cool... loved the bromance... wvwn if we cant see it in the show I could totally picture this conversation... loved it..

keep continuing... this is sure to be a fun series πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n I am definitely enjoying the intricate detailsπŸ˜‰
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing dear. Its always pleasure to read your writing. Hats off to you. Wonderful writer. Shranal were awesome. Lost in their dream land. Anki were fabulous. Big hug for you. πŸ€—
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Errrmm...*clears throat* *rubs eyes* *checks pulse* 

Najia, have you considered the possibility that some members might just explode after reading this? πŸ˜• 

Am I the new Stephenie Meyer in the making? πŸ˜†
Clearly, because my post inspired you to write 50 shades of Kunanand. πŸ˜›

Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jumoke you're the best writer!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love you loads & loads!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I am lost in ShraNaland!
AnKi scenes was amazing!!😳😳
Kunand scenes was awesome!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

You must continue writing!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
nikitaloveu thumbnail