Rangrasiya

Rudras Attraction!!!! eeeek :)

aria95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OK, 
I just had to make a post about this! I cannot get over the cuteness of paro and the manliness of rudra😊 it is just so attractive! the promo and the precap are making me scream in glee!!! the attraction from his side is starting! i just love watching these moments where they are not in love but the some something is starting! remind me so much of arnav in his earlier days πŸ˜Š  he just cant stop staring at her!! and it has to be more than just beauty! its like he almost can understand what shes feeling!!!

so so so so excited to watch the coming episodes!!! its like a fairytale...indian version heheheπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
love how every small touch from paro affects in to the core and you can see it in his face! what superb acting! and now he will take care of her!!! awwwπŸ˜ƒ he makes me melt with his acting! so hot!

This is defo the start of one great love story enough to rival arnav and khusi?? or is that just me πŸ˜Š
Edited by aria95 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lOVENI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree...He just melts me with his eyes and the way he looks at Paro.. Such great actors and suberp chemistry..I just hope, pray and wish that they get the TRPs they deserve. It is such a great show.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rudra is really sexy i must admit that πŸ˜³
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEY DONT TAKE :""ARNAV KHUSHI"",,AND THEIR LOVE STORY IS EPIC,,,AND ARSHI R AN EPIC CHARACTERS,,
BUT HERE" PARUD" R SO AMAZING AND UNIQUE,,,THEY R FORMING THEIR PLACES IN OUR HEARTS ,,,,

PARO AND RUDR R  NEW MANIA TO US  NOW-A DAYS,

AND YES WONDERFUL ACTING BY SANAYA AND ASHISH,,,,

I AM VERY EXCITED TO WATCH EVERY EPISODE ,,,,

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...loved parud in yesterday epi...specially when she asked...this time anger for waht...lol...its cute...
barsana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aria95

OK, 

I just had to make a post about this! I cannot get over the cuteness of paro and the manliness of rudra😊 it is just so attractive! the promo and the precap are making me scream in glee!!! the attraction from his side is starting! i just love watching these moments where they are not in love but the some something is starting! remind me so much of arnav in his earlier days πŸ˜Š  he just cant stop staring at her!! and it has to be more than just beauty! its like he almost can understand what shes feeling!!!

so so so so excited to watch the coming episodes!!! its like a fairytale...indian version heheheπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
love how every small touch from paro affects in to the core and you can see it in his face! what superb acting! and now he will take care of her!!! awwwπŸ˜ƒ he makes me melt with his acting! so hot!

This is defo the start of one great love story enough to rival arnav and khusi?? or is that just me πŸ˜Š

yes after that favourite jodi this is another favourite jodi in making...
i dont think parud r rival to arshi.Arshi has special place in our heart
and Parud r on d way on making another special place...πŸ˜ƒ

aria95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lOVENI

Totally agree...He just melts me with his eyes and the way he looks at Paro.. Such great actors and suberp chemistry..I just hope, pray and wish that they get the TRPs they deserve. It is such a great show.

😊 it is just the begging of our show! still a little baby! just have to give it time and TRP will rise! as long as the CV keep this amazing new concept up! i read this really good post about how it differes from all the other typical dramas and it made me love RR more! cos it is so true!! it is very very different!!πŸ˜ƒ time to add another fav jodi to my list! hahaha

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved ArShi before the CVs ruined ASR's character and had him play merry with his ex whilst demeaning his own newly wedded wife. That killed anything I had for ArShi. The "true and deep" and "only" and "real" love became a farce. The "special" and "unique" 'jodi' became a laughing stock!
With PaRud, we have all the cards on the table. Rudra is not a sneak, the way ASR became.
I am loving PaRud more every day!

Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love the way he stares at her
and his eyes always kill me