todays feb 6 episode....

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey friends...how did u find todays episode...

i had mixed feeling ... i could actually see the hurt in Ram and priya feeling it...
i just am not feeling that good seeing raya like this...ram really seems upset at her now...
i think he will start doing things that will eventually hurt him(in business or health) only and seeing this priya will do something...she might stop teasing him and go defensively now

they should have shown more of raya rather than the younger generation...that was useless

nonetheless i cant wait for monday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have missed RaYa part..just gotta see an employee saying him kanjoos..I dunno what was that who dares to speak like that infront of the person that too if he is boss!!Heights of stupidity.He can terminate her.
Baki bakwas tha..I thought he was just a loser but he proved me wrong He is Loser No.1..Kiska paisa aur kise road pe layega ye.Instead of his loser dialogues they could have given us RaYa..
Btw why was Ram hurt??Edited by armanz - 10 years ago
bystander thumbnail
by ram hurt i mean...he is hurt that why his lady love is acting like this...you could see how much he was longing for her and same from priyas side...at least that is what i felt
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bystander

by ram hurt i mean...he is hurt that why his lady love is acting like this...you could see how much he was longing for her and same from priyas side...at least that is what i felt

As I have missed it I didnt understand but yeah they are longing for each other which I could feel in previous episode.Hope they will get back together soon.Why waste their life for kids obsessions..They can be together and deal with issues..hmmm dunno the logic here.Why always RaYa have to suffer??May be as they are the USP of the show.
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know guys ram will be more hurt after knowing the truth of sammy pihus relationship...he will be more hurt after realizing priya was right and becoz of his wrong decision they both suffer...and pihu ki truth ki baat to chor hi dete hain...it is the high time now...i think ab sab ko saach pata chalne wala hain...cadys words indicated this today...ab ram ko priya ki jada jaroorat parega...raya will be together now baki sab bhar mein jaye...
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

u know guys ram will be more hurt after knowing the truth of sammy pihus relationship...he will be more hurt after realizing priya was right and becoz of his wrong decision they both suffer...and pihu ki truth ki baat to chor hi dete hain...it is the high time now...i think ab sab ko saach pata chalne wala hain...cadys words indicated this today...ab ram ko priya ki jada jaroorat parega...raya will be together now baki sab bhar mein jaye...

Hope Ram knows everything about Pihu even about her past and how Juhi did all this..Please Ram RB modeon Juhi and even Pihu too and please come back to Priya.
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aisa lag raha tha ki kal thak tho sab teek tha Ram itna hyper nahi tha...and when the papers fell on the ground also he helped priya then suddenly this behaviour I am really confused aisa lag raha hai ki jo connecting scene tha beech me use cut karke ye younger generation ka scene lagaya...so that their fans can see the serial...

anyway looking forward for the reunion of Raya and I don't want to see pihu carrying sammy's child let him be for suhaani only
 I just can't see him as Pihu's husband...pihu's husband should have a status...I know pihu is shown very negative now but as she is RAYA's child I want her to be the lead(positive) and should get very well mannered man as husband...even I think suhaani could also have loved some one deserving unlike sammy who has only one identity as NEVIK's son ab Ram's son-in-law..anyway why am I wasting time in writing about him🤢🤢...

Hope to see more of RAYA in monday's episode
bystander thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupam_dil

aisa lag raha tha ki kal thak tho sab teek tha Ram itna hyper nahi tha...and when the papers fell on the ground also he helped priya then suddenly this behaviour I am really confused aisa lag raha hai ki jo connecting scene tha beech me use cut karke ye younger generation ka scene lagaya...so that their fans can see the serial...

Hope to see more of RAYA in monday's episode

ya same here...the scenes and story line seemed disconnected...but want to see their reunion asap...yes  ASAP
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sammy was disgusting today... Pihu/ Ram aur kush p paise se enjoy kar raha hein n talking bad about kush... Besharmi ki had hoti hein...
Love suhani ans to him... Rich tum nahi tumhari wife hein!!!!
Raya scenes was ok... Hope whatever they r doing will just bring them more n more closer...
bystander thumbnail
sammy is just confused guy...i want him and pihu to go on this vacation so that our sweet raya can be left alone...with pihu gone they can flirt little bit openly 😉😳

priya is on the verge of breaking down i feel...seeing ram like this is just tearing her down...so it may be soon that she gives in

wtvr it is i want raya together again and their saga to go on for ever...