OS#5: Unsaid concern! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
You all will probably think I went mad. So many OS in this week. But oh well I'm here with another one.

The whole family was aware of Paro's presence now and of course Mohini chachi and Sumer raised some valid questions against Paro which definitely infuriated Dilsher. He somehow had to save Paro thus he roared saying, "She's my to be daughter-in-law!" which shocked everyone. "That's fine bhai-sa but why is she in Rudra's clothes? And why are they sharing the same room?" Chachi asked. Dilsher was dumbfounded now and Paro too couldn't say anything out of fear. "Bhai-sa this is not our culture. I can't let her stay in my house." Saying this Chachi crossed the line and grabbed her wrist. "I'll throw you out of my house!" Chachi said and started to drag her out of the house. 

Paro's foot twisted. "Ah!" Paro winced in pain. "Mohini leave her!" Dilsher and Chachaji said. But seemed like Mohini vowed not to listen anyone today. Paro couldn't walk properly because of the inevitable pain. Mohini threw Paro out of the house but Rudra grabbed her saving her from falling down. They had a small eye-lock. "How dare you?" Rudra screamed at Chachi. "Shut up! All those insolence behavior of yours won't be tolerated in this house." Chachi said confusing Rudra. "What on earth do you mean?" Rudra asked. "Sharing your room with your would be wife is not accepted in our culture." Rudra had his weird expression on his face. "Would be wife?" Rudra thought. He was about to deny it when Dilsher said, "Yes would be wife. How dare you throw out my daughter-in-law?" Dilsher said. Rudra understood the situation that it was a cover up for everything. "My wife? Couldn't he think something better?" Rudra thought.  

"Just stay out of my life. Anyways I am leaving this so-called house of yours soon." Rudra said and helped Paro to till his room. "Thank God this nuisance will be gone soon." Sumer thought. Rudra saw that Paro couldn't walk properly so he kept his hand on her waist and her hand around his neck and took her to his room. He made her sit on a couch, in his room. "Paining right?" Rudra asked. Paro nodded. "What kind of a stupid question is this? I twisted my foot so it's pretty obvious to pain. Also now Kaka made me this Jallad's wife! Seriously who will marry this stone-hearted person? Please Bholenath save me from him." Paro let out an silent pray to her Bholenath. 

Meanwhile Rudra went out to get hot water pack but before going to his room he went to his father's room to confront him. "My would be wife?" Rudra roared. "What else could've I said? She's your sister who came out of the blue or tell them the truth that you have caged her in this house." Dilsher spat back. "Please I have no interest in being her brother or whatsover. But husband?" Rudra asked. "Thank me that I made her your wife or else who the hell will marry you and ruin their life?" Dilsher taunted. Rudra just stormed out of the room and went to Paro's room. He noticed that she fell asleep as she was pretty tired after all this drama.

He removed her anklet from her feet and kept the hot water pack on her feet one by one gently amking sure that it won't hurt her. Then he lifted her up and made her lay on the bed and covered her with a quilt. "Don't worry, I wont let you suffer here. I will take you far away from here." Rudra said while Dilsher noticed the care in Rudra's eyes for Paro.
beautiful os/...thoroughly enjoyed it...!!
Beautiful !!!
Hope we get to see this on the show !!