Please! Please don't change her clothes!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Just open up the Dupatta more from the front I would be happy but please don't make her wear such ugly clothes like the rest of the cast I hate those clothes 🀒 They look like old people clothes I can't bare seeing Paro in those 😭
Edited by Lemonsunrise - 10 years ago
I toh want the dupatta to be thin from the front also ...so that I can see the beautiful blouse and her sexy kamariya πŸ˜†
I heard people saying other cast clothes are better but I disagree those outfits are so ugly. I prefer Paro looks 100 times more than what those people wear.  
Originally posted by Guinea

I toh want the dupatta to be thin from the front also ...so that I can see the beautiful blouse and her sexy kamariyaπŸ˜†
πŸ˜† I been so annoyed seeing those posts about her outfits like seriously? I like the costumes alot I hope they don't change it.
dont worry...the dir ll not do such mistakes...πŸ˜†
 Others  cloths are  good means they need to wear such coths otherwise they wont look good, but paro is angel anything she wears  gives a angel look
For once I am glad the PH have there handful of MB fans on twitter. I hope no one visited IF today to see such posts I for one will start a petition to put Paro back in her older clothes the day they change it so don't even try!
Originally posted by Guinea

I toh want the dupatta to be thin from the front also ...so that I can see the beautiful blouse and her sexy kamariya πŸ˜†

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I ALSO WANT DI! i want a thinned dupatta so i can oggle n drool over her creamy sexy waist like i did in the 1st 2 weeks of the show!! hayeee she look so gorgeous!!