Ameeta Devadiga, Please let SwaRon fans free from this crapfest :)

Posted: 10 years ago
To Ameeta Devadiga,
As you have decided to not to give SwaRon patchup, and romance all I want from you is end SwaRon :) I will be more than happy if you intend to end SwaRon this week only. Neither can I see SwaRon being butchered nor can I give up on VruShan. So please ameeta end their story :) I'll give you my reasons, why you should end it :)

1: No SwaRon screenspace :) SwaRon are no more LEADS of the show I guess. They are treated as sidekicks.

2: Dont want to see Vrushika and Shantanu's time and talent going waste. They are talented and deserve better show than this crap called D3. So please let them free :)

3: swayam and Sharon are no more the same old characters whom we loved. In last few weeks you have butchered them. So there's no way im able to connect to their story :) So can't see any further tampering.

4: You dont understand our point of view, you just think.that we are a frustrated fanbot, but the reason of our frustration you never tried to analyze, so asking you anything about SwaRon in future will only result in rise of our tensions .

5: you have never understood what SwaRon story is neither you want to understand, so holding on to revival of SwaRon IS NOT possible. So why not give it an end instead of showing nonsense :)

6:We have been asking you, requesting you to give SwaRon patchup, and you seem to show no interest in our wantings. So why simply troll us like this constantly, just end it na :)

7: You call yourself unbiased like seriously??? You are biased and hold courage to accept that :) If you were unbiased you would have spent time on scripting SwaRon story :) but sadly you have no time for SwaRon and their fans :)

8: SwaRon have been the unique couple on Indian television, and what have you turned it into?? An ordinary lovestory??? With all unwanted masala into it?? :)

This is what I give you ameeta,as a suggestion :) please dont troll us anymore and give a proper ending to SwaRon :) its a sincere request :)

P.S Its a SwaRon post.

Bang On this Post !!

I agree With Each and Every point OF yours !

Yeah , Ameeta Plz let us free from this Crapfest ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes end swaron plzzz :)
vrushan deserve much better dan the shitty treatment dey r getting ๐Ÿ˜Š
hate is a very strong word to be used for anyone..
but AMEETA WOMAN I HATE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART
AND CHANNEL V f**k OFF PLEASE FOR DESTROYING EVERYTHING ๐Ÿ˜Š
bang on post...nd this day i will distribute mithay too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...sick creative
Originally posted by ami1994

<font size="5">yes end swaron plzzz :)</font>
<font size="5">vrushan deserve much better dan the shitty treatment dey r getting๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
<font size="5">hate is a very strong word to be used for anyone..</font>
<font size="5">but AMEETA WOMAN I HATE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART</font>
<font size="5">AND CHANNEL V f**k OFF PLEASE FOR DESTROYING EVERYTHING๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Ami till today we requested and begged with all modesty and respect, today the time has come,where in she has given us no choice other than to hate her for ruining SwaRon like this ๐Ÿ˜Š So a Thanks To Devadiga herself for makin us hate her ๐Ÿ˜Š and channelv ๐Ÿคฌ
End it and be over with it once and for all .Either way I've had enough of her crapfest , today was the final blow . ๐ŸฅฑSwayam filming that whole thing was ๐Ÿ‘
I want D3 to end ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ...Diya...

End it and be over with it once and for all .Either way I've had enough of her crapfest , today was the final blow . ๐ŸฅฑSwayam filming that whole thing was๐Ÿ‘

Which swayam Buddi?? Our swayam was never like this, this is ameeta's swayam ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's totally her crap creation ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Devadiga please stop fooling around ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I cant tolerate this crap anymore ๐Ÿ˜ต
we want palki mam back as creative head please bring her back or end the show...