Sensational South

Simbu-Gautham Menon-Rahman Film Teaser

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XmJNZVnRN6I[/YOUTUBE]

This Untitled film Directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon stars STR and Mumbai based model Pallavi Subhash. The music is composed by A R Rahman. Slated for release later this year.
Edited by __VJ__ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VJ__ thumbnail
 De teaser had a VTV feel to it...
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Iffy about STR and Gautam combo. Loved Pallavi Subhash in all her ad films. Excited to see her in a movie. Gautam is stuck in his "crazy about you" stuff. He kinda repeats his movies with different actors. Nothing new or Refreshing. 👎🏼
ARR is brilliant when he is inspired. Mariyan was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. 
Edited by -Nakshatra- - 10 years ago
__VJ__ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nakshatra-

Iffy about STR and Gautam combo. Loved Pallavi Subhash in all her ad films. Excited to see her in a movie. Gautam is stuck in his "crazy about you" stuff. He kinda repeats his movies with different actors. Nothing new or Refreshing. 👎🏼

ARR is brilliant when he is inspired. Mariyan was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. 

he caters to male fantasy or rather alter ego and his dialogues are his plus...  i was always wondering was y she wasn into films while watching her ads...😊

@ bold
codn agree more i have expectations for de album than de movie itself... 😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awweee I kinda like this teaser.. Love stories are always good.. Man this girl is from Karan Apna Apna and that used to come years ago looks like she hasn't aged at all.. she looks pretty..
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: __VJ__

he caters to male fantasy or rather alter ego and his dialogues are his plus...  i was always wondering was y she wasn into films while watching her ads...😊

@ bold
codn agree more i have expectations for de album than de movie itself... 😆

Pallavi Subhash is decent in her TV Shows. Lets see how she fairs in Tamil Cinema. 

@Bold: True! It reflects his idea of love or fantasy. I don't enjoy the repetition of dialogues/the slang. He should bring versatility to his work like Kamal Hassan. From Stunt Master to Detective to Sandiyar.
__VJ__ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nakshatra-

He should bring versatility to his work like Kamal Hassan. From Stunt Master to Detective to Sandiyar.

He has no choice but to try sumthing different with Ajith starring in his next film...
boredsoul thumbnail
i wanted the STR VTV look , without the facial hair 😕