Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Your favorite non dance sequence in D3?

uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

There have been some wonderful, non dance sequences in d3 where emotions are expressed not through dance but through acting, and our fantabulous actors have done that brilliantly. Some have been real memorable for me. 

Swayam Tanhayee sequence -2011- favorite of all swaronians  πŸ˜‰

Swaron-Tu jaane ne-2012- my most favorite- this made me fell in love with swaron  😳

Rubaru Dance fest-2011- this ones good too  πŸ˜ƒ

Hue anjaane kyun- 2013 this had power packed performances  πŸ‘ ...all the characters were going through tough phases... their lives, relations were in splits...this song portrayed their inner turmoil ... its worth watching πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Yun Shabnami-2013...Brilliant my 2nd most favorite- swayam as Lakshman was looking very handsome, I loved him in that and the way Sharon was seeing him, her eyes filled with love, her expressions everything was fantastic. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I loved it...Currently this is the sequence I love. πŸ˜ƒ 

Do share yours 😊

Edited by uhs313 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
All KR segments for sure and if I need to.mention specifically then -
1) Definitely the KR kiss! It made me go crazyyy (let's nore talk about it much) :P
2) Kurbaan Hua sequence of KR! <3 So much intensity <3
3) The entire sequence where Rey takes care of Kria! Awww :)
4) Shivam's party - KR sequence.<3
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My favourite non Dance sequences in D3 are. Shivam's party sequence, Kriyaansh "Aap mere achche dost se kuch zyada ho" Confession, And the whole confession track where Rey is trying his best to make Kriya speak up her feelings! :)

And For Swaron, I liked Shivam's Party sequence, that was a major turn over for them, I still get awestruck seeing that sequence, Actors nailed that scene. :)

And recently, Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin (I know its a dance, but the feelings it portrayed made it more special and worth attaching) And after affects of the dance where Kriya prays silently to him to not to misunderstand her feelings, And rey trying his best to maintain the safe distance from her for his sanity. This was extremely well portrayed.

And there are more sequences but latest one is Kriya's truth revelation.
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for me Tu jaane na (swaron)is all time favourite..even tanhaaye of both swayam (2011) and Sharon(2013)was brilliantly done by shantanu and vrushika...if we consider khamakha nahi as non dance sequence then it would be my all time favourite too...SwaRon camp date "saibo" is my personal favourite...even more but can't name all... even yun sabnami was so beautiful..vrushika and her killer expression..the love for swayam was clearly visible in her eyes..which I always wanna see as a SwaRon fan...the way she was lost in swayam was a pure bliss to watch..Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinitam

for me Tu jaane na (swaron)is all time favourite..even tanhaaye of both swayam (2011) and Sharon(2013)was brilliantly done by shantanu and vrushika...if we consider khamakha nahi as non dance sequence then it would be my all time favourite too...SwaRon camp date "saibo" is my personal favourite...even more but can't name all... even yun sabnami was so beautiful..vrushika and her killer expression..the love for swayam was clearly visible in her eyes..which I always wanna see as a SwaRon fan...the way she was lost in swayam was a pure bliss to watch..

khamakha nahi n yaadein will remain my favourite forever πŸ˜³
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaronswaron

khamakha nahi n yaadein will remain my favourite forever😳

all SwaRon dance is my favourite but yaadein is dance sequence...if talking about dance sequence I can't choose any but hye raama ,yaadein ,alvida, ore piya, maula mere, and many more
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Its tough to tell bt i'll do the honour...
So the top favourite is the recent track of truth confession...cant say much abt it...
Kr confession during dance fest...one of the best..
Pool sequence of 2011...
Shivam party..those 3 tasks...
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
my fsv scean is rubru sequence...

nd tanha/swaron showdown...

nd all old swaron sceans...

chura liya ha tume jo dil ko swaron/tanha..
-bLEu98- thumbnail
The aftermath of Shivam's party for SwaRon. Heart-breaking. And yes Tanhayee and Rubaroo- love them!
Also I loved the Jiyen Kyun sequence on both KriYaansh and SwaRon.
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah as usual i also loved Tanhaayee(after secret admirer reavealation) n Tu jane na(after shivam party)..Specially i want to add Aakhri alvida sequence..i really love that..if u guys remember then this sequence took place after swayam's decision to leave college..i just loved the way he remembered his journey with sharon though all flashbacks though starting to end n in background Strings ka song Aakhiri Alvida chalta hai..i really loved that song n lyrics..

In kriyaansh,i always love their each performance including tu jane na n all dancing sequences

Prateek