RaYa SS-Its My Life Updated pg 2 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Its my life-
ram was the only son of his parents.his mom left her carieer just bcoj of him.he had an affair marriage with priya.they were doctors of same college n batch.his papa dead.aftera year,dey had a girl baby-pihu.their love's sign.mom was very happy,still she didnt like priya to continue her job beside a chamber.ram was happy n caring papa.he used to ready his daughter.priya opening eyes used to say-ram my tea.its almost two year,but ram didnt miss a cup of tea to give her.on his this bday,she gave him a surprise that she was again pregnant.he was like shout in joy.he started dancing with pihu.he used to massage her foot by oil also her belly.she was adored by him.his mom was in doubt if its his baby or not.coj so early pregnancy where she worked nights in outside.once they had arguement n she shouted saying-i dont believe its ram's baby.pihu can be.but new one's not.she cried closing the door.ram came evening n found her sitting on the floor ,he felt scared.he said-all's well?she-why u dont tell me to abort this child?ur mom thinks its not urs!he couldnt believe what she said.he slapped her,she fell down.she went to washroom n closed door.ram felt worst as he couldnt say a word to his mom n now he made situation more worst.at night,priya slept with pihu.midnight,ram sat near her,holding her hand he cried n slept.she awoke n forgave him.he took her on their bedroom.ram-u know what u n baby means for me.mom can say anything what u need to hear!u r my wife!its our life.she hugged him tightly n sobbing.he let her cry out n relief her pain.next day she got a chit with tea.be ready ill take u out today.she didnt remember what was day.she got ready at nightfall.ram surprised her taking in a dinner date with candle light.only they were there.there was a cake writing-the day i saw u n fell for u my love.priya hugged him.they finished a romantic dinner n went out.priya got a call of emergency.she went with car.she came at 4am!she entered room silently but her fragnance made ram awoke.she whispered today i delivered twin baby.ram kissed on her forehead n said-now come n sleep.she was feeling awkward to sleep.baby was moving n she couldnt sleep.she took ram's hand n kept on it.ram-baby dont bother mumma.she's hell tired.it stopped n priya laughed.morning,priya didnt see both ram n pihu as she was late.she went to take pihu at noon then went to ram's chamber.ram was very happy having his family.he ordered ice cream n juice for them.priya had vomitting so she drank only juices.ram made her feel comfortable.he returned with them.at night,priya as usual made eat to ram n pihu.his mom felt happy.mom used to eat ram,now priya.then ram fed priya.before going to sleep,ram gave her milk.she drank half n made him drink half.pihu came n gave her kiss,ram made her sleep on her room.he saw priya slept keeping on the tv.he took remote n switched off n covered her with sheet.she hugged him n he was caressing her hair.he found it rough,he applied oil on her hair.

(Plj ignore typing mistake n limited knowledge.Soon continuing!Here 1st so need ur response)Edited by GurruKiMona - 10 years ago
Awesome 👍🏼 😳 Please Continue soon 

hugs for ur such response!pm chaye to add me!
nice start pls continue soon
Nice update..
Ram- Priya loves each other alot..but why Ram's mother said that..i mean why she got suspicious..Did something happened that made her think this?
Do cont soon..