amazing acting a Rudra's father.
helpless,yet proud.
wary of his sister in law.
proud of his would be daughter-in-law.
proud of his son yet  not showing it.
very nice acting
Love him
let's all shower appreciation for our dear Dilsher Ranawat

come on girls let's show our written appreciation.a well chosen word is the best way to show how good he is

Edited by DN2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I liked him a lot in tere liye and now in Rangrasiya.
He's also  very underrated - Proof- his rank is 0 on IFπŸ˜›
Like Ashish said, he was shocked to see how good Kali ji is 

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I liked him a lot in tere liye and now in Rangrasiya.

He's also  very underrated - Proof- his rank is 0 on IFπŸ˜›
Like Ashish said, he was shocked to see how good Kali ji is 

so true.He looks like a veteran actor.I like him a lot.I like anyone who is nice to Paro.she needs a lot of people on her side to deal with a person with GOD complex.πŸ˜†
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: DN2012

so true.He looks like a veteran actor.I like him a lot.I like anyone who is nice to Paro.she needs a lot of people on her side to deal with a person with GOD complex.πŸ˜†

I hope RR gives him some fame & recognition πŸ˜³He deserves a round of applause <3
Even me - even the chahcha is my favourite ❀️ 
And now I am liking maithili and samrat also - They look so similar πŸ˜† 

Your DP is beautiful! She has shockingly beautiful eyes . Not just the color but the shape also <3 Do you remember her in that video? Some song- where she's wearing a blue lehenga I think.. something like bolne waale , bolte rahenge.. I dont remember..
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He is a very good actor. I thought he would be very one-dimensional, but I love the shades emerging here. I'm really glad he will be some support to Paro. 
I think his rank is 0 here because he is a BW actor too ... they don't get ranked on the TV forum. πŸ˜ƒ
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I hope RR gives him some fame & recognition πŸ˜³He deserves a round of applause <3

Even me - even the chahcha is my favourite ❀️ 
And now I am liking maithili and samrat also - They look so similar πŸ˜† 

Your DP is beautiful! She has shockingly beautiful eyes . Not just the color but the shape also <3 Do you remember her in that video? Some song- where she's wearing a blue lehenga I think.. something like bolne waale , bolte rahenge.. I dont remember..

I don't remember the song.But i love the pic ,just for her eyes.that was what shot her to fame..Thank you for the kind words...
Yes Mythili and Samrat is my favorite too.The silent love they conveyed to each other when they were lying side by side was excellent.Chacha is my favorite too,he has those effective zingers that usually shuts chachi up.
Edited by DN2012 - 10 years ago
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

He is a very good actor. I thought he would be very one-dimensional, but I love the shades emerging here. I'm really glad he will be some support to Paro. 

I think his rank is 0 here because he is a BW actor too ... they don't get ranked on the TV forum. πŸ˜ƒ

really??But if he acts on a serial won't he be ranked??I thought they would.Sanaya acted in a movie too.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is a veteran actor n is awfully good... i love the way he emotes... n btw his role requires portrayal of many emotions at a time n he rocks the role..
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, he is a seasoned actor and doing well as the prickly Dilsher with a soft heart. Enjoying his scenes with Paro and Rudra.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DN2012

really??But if he acts on a serial won't he be ranked??I thought they would.Sanaya acted in a movie too.

Sanaya is primarily a TV actress. In Chhanchhan forum, Supriya Pathak was also ranked 0. In NB and other reality show forums, the BW judges are all ranked 0. 

At least, I think that's the way it works. The workings of IF are mysterious ... one can never know for sure πŸ˜†