Qubool Hai

Dear Asad Bhaijaan,

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Assalam_U_Alaikum,

Today while doing fajr prayers in front of the lake , I thanked Allah for giving me an elder brother like you. You know that social graces are not my forte but still want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. In my deepest, darkest moments what got me through was the confidence that my Bhaijaan will take care of everything in Bhopal. Not a day goes by when I don't express my gratitude for having you in my life. I miss you Bhaijaan. You accepted me with all my virtues and defects and always loved me unconditionally. Amidst all the variables you are the constant of my life, my pillar since my childhood. I learnt to walk with you and know that you will never leave my hand, My words cannot encapsulate my feelings properly, but I know that no matter what you will take care of everything. You were the reason I was able to embark on this journey with a heavy heart and leave my dear ones behind in Bhopal.

I know that you will take care of my love , my amanat Humeira .You will understand how hard it is to live without your soulmate  as I saw the pain and longing in your eyes , when your musibat sorry amanat was with me. I know that you will not let anything happen to my Ammi because you know how hard it is to be left alone and be deserted by loved ones. You love Nikhat more than me and will make sure that Hassena's of the world are put in their place. Next time when you visit Nikhat please tell her that her younger brother loves her not as much as you do . I am very sure that you visit her at least once a week. Say my adaab to Nuzhat also.

I trust you and your love for us more than myself. Bhaijaan I am a weak person but you are our strength.I want to prove myself for Humeira's sake, her love for me is pure and unadulterated . It's as if you love someone , they become your reason.

Bhaijaan  I am coming back soon. Please tell Humeira to choose a bridal attire soon as this Ayaan is all set to roll papad for her TaUmr.

Love you, miss you,

AllahHafiz,
Ayaan... aapka Ayaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post
Ayaan 😭
Asad oops sry Mr Gajhni 😑

Asad is like Ayaan is nt my cup of tea nw...
Happy wid humeira-Haider
nt botherd abt Shireen & Nikhat
Asad's mother treat Nuzat like maid

& Ayaan believes his bhaijaan is taking care of everything 😭

Both r at fault... bt m supporting Ayaan πŸ˜†Edited by Barbievishi20 - 10 years ago
i tolerated asad forgetting his lame father and kissing his hands but he forggot that he has a brother called ayaan who loves ayaan...with the change in face they have change everything i mean when he just treating haider like ayyan..and now i can fell zoya will also forgive her dead abbu...god ..give some logic to gul
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Amber...

how I hated that scene when Asad asks Humera to Haider 😑
Everyone seems to have forgotten Ayaan, even the CVs...

Ayaan needs to be back ... 😳
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Ambu for putting in words the problem I have with the current HuHa scenario and the role AsYa are playing for them. Do these idiots not know how much AyRa love each other that they are willing helping her hook up with another?
Had people forced ZoYaan to accept each other in a similar scene, bhuchal aa jaata.

Rivs
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they are doing this on purpose to set up for the brother's clash .Dilshad treats Nuzhat like a maid .Asad has nearly forgotten about Ayaan & is bonding with Haider .when Ayan & Shirin cums back they will find everything has changed . If Asad would have looked after everything properly there wouldn't have been any clash ! This is just my POV !
sweety.ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii...actually im silent reader...may be im nt making sense...when ksg as asad ...leaving for delhi zoya told him dat haider is tryin to bring smile on humera face...so may be asad thnkng that ...r did miss anything...cvs will nt forget easily ayan...
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My poor ayaan. Even dead people live in memories. But yeah can't expect much with amnesia. Anyways great post againπŸ˜ƒ
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha.. very nice letter and Ayaan has some valid points.

But i would like to add a PS to the letter.

"Dear Bhaijaan, i know i have not kept in touch with you for almost 3 months but i understand that you will always love me like you do and i am sorry for that.

And also Bhaijan, i did not even look back at Humaira or offer any explanation to her before i left that day because i was too hurt and angry and i have not kept in touch with her as well all these days, but i know that you will take care of her as well for me, just like you took care of me always..and i know that you will make her understand my love and keep it alive in her heart till i come back, even if i don't do it by writing to her...πŸ˜‰."

In this situation, i feel both Ayaan and Asad are at fault.😊
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Touching...Really A Emotional Touching Letter...

Love Ayra And Asad Ayaan Bonding 😳😳😳😳