Rang Rasiya Thread : What scene do you want in Rang Rasiya - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by gunji

Actually i can think of a thousand scenes ...but going by the current track I will put them on hold for now...

But something I want to see soon is ...
Let there be a conversation between Paro and Dilsher( because Rudra cannot calmly listen to Paro without getting angry at her)...
where Paro will tell Dilsher how every single person she loved had been snatched away from her by destiny...right from her parents to her dead husband...and Rudra will overhear that conversation and will be able to relate to Paro's loneliness and pain to his own ones...and this time the pain in his eyes is real...not any pretense..and for the first time he will feel this connection with her...

This will be the best scene played in Rang Rasiya😛
I love how in the past rudra has defended paro from kakisa. Once he said something along the lines of "Maine aapko is pe hukum challe ka hak nahi diya hain". Another time, he prevented her from insulting paro.  And then there was the slap scene. I would love to see more scenes where he prevents kakisa from dominating paro, and treating her the way she treats Maithili. 

And yes, like the other commentors, I would also love to se a jealous rudra, and a scene in which he is completely blown away by her beauty. So far his attraction for her physical beauty, has been expressed very subtly. He has always appreciated her beauty almost surreptitiously, always from under lowered lids. I guess ashish sharma is trying to convey, that perhaps  rudra's  attraction for paro is unconscious to an extent. He is drawn to her inspire of himself., and is even a little embarrassed by his own feelings, and is trying to check them. nonetheless, in the future, I would like to see a rudra, who is completely knocked off his feet by her beauty, and expressing his admiration openly and unabashedly. I want to see  his unchecked admiration for her physical beauty. I hope it happens soon. Now that they are married, he has social sanction to appreciate her, and hence doesn't need to curb emotions and try and hide his admiration :)
Now I wanna see choti dhuan kumari or chota angaar kumar flying kabootars in haveli and mohini being gulaam 🤣
I want them to "do it" dammit!!! Lol. Hehe gutter mind I know!
Originally posted by SherryGS

I want them to "do it" dammit!!! Lol. Hehe gutter mind I know!

finally somebody is talking sense 😳
want to see jealous Rudra 
1)i want rudra to say that I M A MARRIED MAN, MUJSE DOOR RAHE, to  you know whom
2)i want to see a jealous rudra n as a possesive one
3)i want rudra to sleep holding paro's hand every night
4)i want to see rudra lost in paro's beauty n unconsiously wants to kiss her but stops
5)i want to see rudra to tie the dori of paro's blouse every morning
6)i want them to do THAT
n list goes on
How about if Mooshik-ji sneaks into the newly found bathroom when Paro baisa is in there?
And then some bathroom romance😛