Rang Rasiya Thread : What scene do you want in Rang Rasiya

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends,
I was visualizing a few scenes which I would like to see between Paro and Rudra. So I thought lets start a thread where all of us can pen our wish list and send it to the makers of Rang Rasiya.

My wish is to see

Paro working in kitchen with samrat's wife and Mohini chachi cursing both of them. PARO Climbs up to get a container down for making Masala's / papad and suddenly she falls๐Ÿ˜›. In the right time Rudra comes calling her name and catches her and starts shouting at PARO that can't she take care of herself and avoid getting herself hurt and takes her to his room to mend a small scratch on her.๐Ÿ˜‰

It will be so romantic

So friends pls jot down your wish scenes. It will be fun to read them

Before everything else,I want the first RRvey scene btw Parud i.e Rudra getting truly captivated by paro's beauty. I also want him to reject Laila's advances due to his mind getting filled with thoughts abt paro
well i have many wishes but one of them is
when the show is about to end in like 4 5 years ๐Ÿ˜†
i wanna see junior rudhra or paro as you know whatever show i watch the female lead doesn't get pregnant in the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ

MJHT (gunjan)
IPKKND (khushi)
PKYEK (piya) 

so i really want that ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lrlpam

Before everything else,I want the first RRvey scene btw Parud i.e Rudra getting truly captivated by paro's beauty. I also want him to reject Laila's advances due to his mind getting filled with thoughts abt paro

This scene is a must watch๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by kidrauhlforever

well i have many wishes but one of them is
when the show is about to end in like 4 5 years ๐Ÿ˜†
i wanna see junior rudhra or paro as you know whatever show i watch the female lead doesn't get pregnant in the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ

MJHT (gunjan)
IPKKND (khushi)
PKYEK (piya) 

so i really want that ๐Ÿ˜†

Those shows ended abruptly. So I also wish. But lets wish what we want to see immediately๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by priyanka3677 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

want to see jealous Rudra 

Same here. This is also a must watch. I want to see how Rudra takes to jealousy. I think he will be very rude and will be rough as well with his grudge
Originally posted by priyanka3677

Those shows ended abruptly. So I also wish. But lets wish what we want to see immediately๐Ÿ˜›

i knoww ๐Ÿ˜ญ but mjht didn't as far as i know ๐Ÿ˜ญ they only showed nupurs pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜†

oh btw i wanna see susar and bahu's bonding at the moment ๐Ÿ˜†
and a shocked rudhra ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually i can think of a thousand scenes ...but going by the current track I will put them on hold for now...

But something I want to see soon is ...
Let there be a conversation between Paro and Dilsher( because Rudra cannot calmly listen to Paro without getting angry at her)...
where Paro will tell Dilsher how every single person she loved had been snatched away from her by destiny...right from her parents to her dead husband...and Rudra will overhear that conversation and will be able to relate to Paro's loneliness and pain to his own ones...and this time the pain in his eyes is real...not any pretense..and for the first time he will feel this connection with her...

Originally posted by gunji

Actually i can think of a thousand scenes ...but going by the current track I will put them on hold for now...

But something I want to see soon is ...
Let there be a conversation between Paro and Dilsher( because Rudra cannot calmly listen to Paro without getting angry at her)...
where Paro will tell Dilsher how every single person she loved had been snatched away from her by destiny...right from her parents to her dead husband...and Rudra will overhear that conversation and will be able to relate to Paro's loneliness and pain to his own ones...and this time the pain in his eyes is real...not any pretense..and for the first time he will feel this connection with her...

Gunji this will the best scene of Rangrasiya if its is played