Sadda Haq Season 2

Hello Hello Hello

x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys!
I tried, i really tried to stay away from getting myself addicted to another IF forums but here i am as i failed miserably. Damn, this show is just too good. If any show makers has the right to use the overused word "different" then it has to be Sadda Haq! No one else!

I've been in love with this show ever since its first episode. I like all the characters in this show (minus Sanyu's dad and bro.lol). And i have this huge crush on Vardhaan Sir  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³. If i had a lecturer like him i'd probably have failed fortunately or unfortunately there was no Varshaan sir in my life. SAD! Lol.

And Randhir, well these men are making me feel like a player as i crush over him too. (cove rig my eyes. Lol). But I'm on Sanyukta's side, i connect with her in many ways.

Anyways, i'd stop my blabbering and will end my blabbering by telling you guys that you'd read more of my blabbering from now on. So please forgive me if it annoys u guys because i really did try to stop myself but i couldn't πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Good night/Good day too all
Sinthu
x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHHA! WELCOME TO SH forums! πŸ€—
Yes SH is defo different..and it makes me crazy too! πŸ˜† eeks vardhan is hot and so is Randhir! AHHH β˜ΊοΈ Sayunkta is such a character that every girl can relate ! kudos to writers for that! and chill yaar.. we would love to read more of ur blabbering ! πŸ˜³ Btw hey iam piyu πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really cute post πŸ€— Welcome to the forum, buddy! Yeah, Sadda Haq is one of those few show's that is so different from the rest of the stuff on TV. Its fresh, with amazing newcomers..The entire team is doing a wonderful job..And i'm also going through the same..Haha! i'm addicted to this forum as well :P Oh and btw i'm Yamini aka Yamz :)
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

HAHAHHA! WELCOME TO SH forums! πŸ€—
Yes SH is defo different..and it makes me crazy too! πŸ˜† eeks vardhan is hot and so is Randhir! AHHH β˜ΊοΈ Sayunkta is such a character that every girl can relate ! kudos to writers for that! and chill yaar.. we would love to read more of ur blabbering ! πŸ˜³ Btw hey iam piyu πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Hi Piyu πŸ€—,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and trust me you will read more of my blabbering dear because i love blabbering...lol...And yes, both Vardhaan and Randhir are hot πŸ˜³ .
Looking forward to knowing all better.

God Bless
Sinthu x
Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

Really cute post πŸ€— Welcome to the forum, buddy! Yeah, Sadda Haq is one of those few show's that is so different from the rest of the stuff on TV. Its fresh, with amazing newcomers..The entire team is doing a wonderful job..And i'm also going through the same..Haha! i'm addicted to this forum as well :P Oh and btw i'm Yamini aka Yamz :)

Hello Yamz πŸ€—,

First of all thank you, and ur so right SH is one of its kind and very addictive. And yes, the fresh faces in this show is one of the thing i love, its so refreshing to watch a show like this and something we can actually relate to.
Looking forward to knowing you all better

God Bless

Sinthu x
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Maaneet4eva.x

Hello Yamz πŸ€—,

First of all thank you, and ur so right SH is one of its kind and very addictive. And yes, the fresh faces in this show is one of the thing i love, its so refreshing to watch a show like this and something we can actually relate to.
Looking forward to knowing you all better

God Bless

Sinthu x

Aww Nice to meet ya Sinthu :) 

Definitely! I'm in love with SH since day one. Its so brilliantly made. TV's most refreshing show it is. I'm glad i gave it a try and now i'm addicted to it :P Looking forward to interacting with you more as well πŸ€—
honestyfirst thumbnail
Welcome to forum ... πŸ˜ƒ ...
N ya cute post