Is it 'Idhu Namma Aalu' for Simbu and Nayan?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

PhotoCredit : http://entertainment.oneindia.in/

Having cast Simbu and Nayanthara together, Pandiraj has managed to keep his upcoming film in the news. While the stills of the two one-time love birds have created a buzz among fans, the unit is working on coming up with a catchy title for the film. The latest we hear is that they are mulling on Idhu Namma Aalu (This Is My Girl), the title of a yesteryear Bhagyaraj film. Pandiraj said, "We are yet to finalize the title but yes, we are exploring if we can title the film Idhu Namma Aalu."

The director added, "I'm especially impressed with Nayanthara's dedication. She is the kind of artist who does what is required for the character without imposing too many conditions. Simbu too has managed to find time between his other films to shoot for this project as per schedule."

Some of the stills have Nayanthara having kumkum on her forehead. Quiz the director if the duo plays a married couple in the film, and he replies, "They do get married in the end but the pictures were done as part of the publicity stills." While Simbu plays an IT employee, Nayan's role is that of a Kumbakonam girl. Interestingly, the director reveals that there will also be another important female character in the film. "It is a second heroine type of role. We are looking at popular names to play the character and hope to finalize in the next 10 days," he adds.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news-interviews/Is-it-Idhu-Namma-Aalu-for-Simbu-and-Nayan/articleshow/29605025.cms
Edited by __VJ__ - 10 years ago
They look good together. Pandiaraj is trying something new(considering his genre -He dabbles with rural subjects or does children based scripts). 
Hope it works!
Edited by -Nakshatra- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

They look good together. Pandiaraj is trying something new(considering his genre -He dabbles with rural subjects or does children based scripts). 
Hope it works!

All things aside dey do share a undeniable chemistry... der ll be a lot of hype considering de pair hope de story latches upto it den it wod be a win-win for pandiraj...
The script must have offered something for them to let go their issues and come together again.
they look soo good together , i have complete confidence in pandiraj . i bet he brings out the best in both of them
Once upon a time I totally shipped Simbhu-Nayan and was so heart broken when they broke up ðŸ˜†

That being said, they look better in the pictures for this movie than they did in Vallavan. Will definitely catch this one !
Originally posted by supercool3

Once upon a time I totally shipped Simbhu-Nayan and was so heart broken when they broke up ðŸ˜†

That being said, they look better in the pictures for this movie than they did in Vallavan. Will definitely catch this one !

@ bold True dat... dey look more like couple matured over years...😆
Edited by __VJ__ - 10 years ago
They look very beautifull together.. :)