VJ Andy to Enter BIDK for Bani Makeover

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

VJ Andy to enter Bani-Ishq Da Kalma!

After successfully winning the hearts of millions of viewers with his amazing comic skills in Bigg Boss season 7, VJ Andy is all set to add another feather in his cap. He will soon enter in  Bani -Ishq Da Kalma.

He will play a fashion designer, who will give Bani a makeover. Though he will shoot only for a day, his stint will last for more than 3-4 episodes. 

-K Himaanshu Shukla...

Oh My God! seriously?! They are gonna bring in a stereotypical gay fashion designer character?!!? Ugh... Is it like a rule or something? Over the top Fashion designer..oh must be gay! 
the show should be renamed "Bani:Stereotypes ka kalma".

Last ditch efforts to save the show maybe?

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the mini rant...😛
Thanks Aakash! I personally liked Andy and wanted him to win BB7! Good to know he will be seen in the show! At least one good thing for the show!
i m eager to see Bani's new avatar😎
modern bani :O what abtvher sabyata nd sanskar rant she gave to poor parmy when he asked her to wear that gown other day huh!
main jeeti hoon tho apni self respect or sanskaar keliye 🤣
tfs..sirry fir negetivity its jus that d name bani bring out d basher in me🤣
hmmm tfs
hope they show strong bani

Don't like Andy.. Why should he enter that ONE show that i follow religiously?😡 And his over-the-top 'I am gay' act puts me off
Thtsss sooo coool shud b bold and wild lol only thn parmeet wudnt see her as Bani 😆