Rangrasiya

Rangras-ians Please Learn Some Manners!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This is now getting really bad for me as a member of this forum. Whenever I make any post I am royally ignored by all the members.This makes me feel worse as I come here to mingle with people here but you all ignore me reason best known to you all.

I only Know that this hurts little girl somewhere inside me,You all free in our life to do whatever you  like and I am no-one to tell you to like me and I don't want anyone to interact with me just because I am feeling lonely.

You can check all my previous posts on this forum you will get to know what I am talking about.
This is me but I think it's High time I should change myself as I am just getting alone day by day in real as well as virtual life.

I am bad I know that but I am not that bad.I know when tomorrow morning I will see this post I will laugh myself and say,"Idiot I was". but now at the moment I am feeling like saying this to anyone and I have no one with me so saying it here. and about the topic please don' get it serious!

Bye Bye.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ouch!! Calm down dear. I would have said take a chill pill but that has hidden meanings apparently.

While your complaint might be justified, the title of the post was really unnecessarily provoking. Anyway, such things do happen in a fast paced forum and each person has their own reason for responding or not responding. Its not like people plan and ignore anyone's post.

Okay dont feel bad, these things do happen. But its just an online forum, after all. Dont take things too seriously,ok.😊

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My dear don't take to heart, the forum moves fast, is not cause no one likes you, trust me! I hope your ok?
Guinea thumbnail
Calm down rashi ðŸ˜Š...their are so many posts made everyday  and the forum moves super fast . But pls don't take a chillpill😆
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This a busy place. In all honesty, you're likely to find a lot, and I mean, a lot of fanatics here. I have on plenty of occasions steered clear of joining busy forums simply because I know I probably won't find the right kind of people to be around. You will be royally ignored, you know? You will be as long as you dun drool or talk scandal. They will either join you to support your notion or to bash, both very extremely. That's the fanatics. And even otherwise, I repeat, busy forum, constantly moving pages, you gotta know how to grab maximum attention.

deleteaccount thumbnail
Aww come here baby

Most of the posts go unnoticed in fast forums.. so its natural..dont take it seriously
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohoo!! Chill maro yaar!!
Dis is nt at all a big deal!! Since rr forum is fast n furious happens!!
No favaratism here!! All r equal #kejriwal k kasam#

Btw ur post remaind me bout this Rashi female of sathiya!! Hehe
Feeling bad fr sillly issues!!
nitrit95 thumbnail
chill sweetheart it happpens it happens to everyone just write what u feel n enjoy the show🤗even i hardly get any response for writing but its ok just chill chill just chill🥳
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Nothing against you, pages move so fast here. Relax and hope you start having fun soon.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dear so many posts are being made daily so ur topic might not be so visible
don't worry about it

no 1 will ignore u on purpose

:-D