Today's Take - Deceit Exposed

Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra's deceit exposed to Paro ... he never meant her to go free, he was using her to trap maamisa. Paro wriggles out of the trap ... this time.

Thakur's deceit exposed to thakurain ... he doesn't know where Nandu is, he was trying to spare maamisa the heartbreak. Thakurain buys it ... Thakur wriggles out of the trap ... this time.

Kaaka-sa is quite an interesting character ... he is not an Ahemji! I discovered how he has tolerated his wife's rantings all these years ... he ignores them. No wonder she is so frustrated. Vibheeshan's wife was beautiful ... 🤣 Mohini kaaki's face at that one ...🤣🤣🤣

Precap was the best ... timid Paro faces her biggest fear ... and prepares to fight it ... or rather, him.

The episode:
Starts with Paro's conversation with her Bholenath, she thanks him for returning her to her home ... and asks him if something is wrong. Bholenath is always merciful to his devotees ... he lets her in no uncertain terms she is being deceived. Rudra and Aman are about as stealthy as a herd of elephants, and just as conspicuous 😆
And Paro is smart ... she's innocent, but do not make the mistake of equating innocence with dumbness. Rudra just did. To his peril. 😉

In the meantime, the family sleeping in the courtyard has a disturbed night ... first kaaka's coughing ... for which his DIL dutifully gets him water, but wakes up the rest of the family to do so ... then mosquitoes, for which Samrat dutifully lights a coil ... to which Sumer objects ... 
This mother son duo are such whiners. 😆
Apparently the father and older son are used to the whining though ... it doesn't noticeably bother them. 😛 Their faces held an unmistakable 'there they go again' expression. 
Kaaka-sa waits for Mohini to finish ranting, asks her 'are you done? Can we sleep now?'... and promptly proceeds to do just that.
I could feel Mohini kaaki's frustration ... I really could!!! 🤣

Back to the middle of the night action in Birpur ... Paro uses the mirrors on her dress to good effect ... remembers her glass bangles clinking, and quietly slips them off, her payals ditto (how come her payal didn't make a noise in the haveli?) ... and proceeds to give Rudra the slip ... quite comprehensively.
This girl is one smart cookie. I like her!!! 😳  
Not that it was very difficult. Rudra and Aman seem to be all brawn and very little brain 😆

Thakur makes an elaborate show of calling Nandu baisa ... connects and has a brief conversation ... and smartly disconnects the phone before maamisa can speak to her.
Not smartly enough ... Thakurain notices ... and questions him instantly. He wriggles his way out ... this time. 

Rudra and Aman spend the entire night searching for Paro. 
She on the other hand, probably got back in time to have a good night's sleep ... in a proper bed too! 😆

Morning ... Rudra returns home, and has a brief war of words with Sumer at the door ... these two are sworn enemies. 

Mohini kaaki has more to rant about ... her DIL made a good breakfast ... but for Taya sasurji, not for her. On request from her sasurji, of course. Mohini sweetly likens him and his brother to Ravan and Vibheeshan ... the comparison rebounds on her ... leaving her spluttering! 😆
This was not Mohini's kaaki's day ... or night! 😆
DIL is not well ... what ails her?

Rudra in a foul mood ... he's lost his prime, and only, witness. 
He enters his quarters only to find that 
a) he hasn't lost her after all 
and 
b) prime witness just turned hostile. Very, very hostile. As hostile as is possible for a meek mouse like Paro to be. 

Beautiful analysis...
gd episode little slow bt fine..in between we get such episodes...

best scene of the day was chacha dialogue...

overall a gd episode...

Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago
As always, beautiful analysis!
Loved the episode and your analysis. I think RR is probably the only show where I find all the characters and situations interesting. Don't watch only for the lead pair ( although they are they most interesting part 😉 ) 
My guess is the DIL may be taking fertility drugs? Maybe...

Edited by Suni - 10 years ago
Paro baisa all set for the face off!!
Mirror bangles...hmmm clever enof!
Lobing dis side of her!!
Well written!!
Originally posted by SIFAN87

As always, beautiful analysis!

Thank you 😃
The best message the episode conveyed -
'Do not mistake Paro's silence for foolishness'

Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Suni

Loved the episode and your analysis. I think RR is probably the only show where I find all the charecters and situations interesting. Don't watch only for the lead pair ( although they are they most interesting part 😉 ) 
My guess is the DIL may be taking fertility drugs? Maybe...

@bold ... very possible! Since her MIL is so interested in whether she is taking them on time. 

Yes, all the characters are interesting ... the actors are all very good, they lift the scenes even higher.
Originally posted by JazzyMohd

Paro baisa all set for the face off!!
Mirror bangles...hmmm clever enof!
Lobing dis side of her!!
Well written!!

SRK said ... do not underestimate the power of a common man.

Paro baisa said ... do not underestimate the intelligence of a pretty face 😆