Fan Fictions

Please HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP

Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was reading very nice story and I lost track of it ..Please some one can help me to find ...
In story Kushi, Aakash,Lavanya and one more girl I don't remeber name ..are doctor Kushi's family include Payal hate Kushi...
Kushi went to temple and meet Anjali but don't know each other name..and after that she went backside of temple and stand for while and meantime Arnav came to backside of temple but cann't see Kushi's face..when Kushi was waiting for her friend to go to hospital he walk to Kushi and say something and both as fight Arnav push Kushi in mudd and after that she went back home..buaji and Garima said some thing about her character. Kushi change her cloth and Aakash call her to come hospital ASAP.because Anjali(new patient)  is in hospital to admit.and aakash told every one that Kushi can handle Anjali's case.Kushi told him she not feeling good and later on ,she call back to Aakash and told she is coming to hospital..Aakash know something is wrong with Kushi ..and he also know how is her family treate her ...so Aakash call Arnav and told him Dr.Kushi will incharge of Anjali 's case ..Arnav angry on Aakash and Ask where is Dr.Kushi...

after that I lost track for story ..Please some one help me