Rangrasiya

And somewhere the heart melts!

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
"The toughest of mountains hides in heart, the sweetest water."

You'll never know how the rules will bend just so you can walk over, unheard and unharmed. That's exactly what happens when heart takes over the mind. There remains no logic, no answers just a little something to soothe you. And whether you like it or not protectiveness pulls over. That same transition is taking its toll on Rudra. Slowly but surely! Mind he still is that vile and ruthless man that we had been introduced in the beginning and he shall remain so, for one's exterior never changes but yes heart does. Rudra might never be the soft cenered one but he has a soft side which is now threatening to take over.

Lord Shiva was never a householder, never a lover but Lordess Parvati's love did pull His strings and He changed. He still is the destroyer, the roarer and the Tridev, but His interior is noe different. Lord Shiva made a journey from being an ascetic to being the divine lover our mythology has. The transition happened, though it took its own sweet time, it did. And just like the Lord Supreme Rudra too would undergo this change. It will take time and it will consume more that what Paro can offer. But it has too. The signs of it is now visible.

The way conflicting traits are made to come out in Rudra, it turns out a very engaging watch. While Rudra remains the destroyer, he has softened a bit. Proving that just like Lord Shiva, he too has begun his journey from being a ruthless destroyer to a passionate lover. For concern develops only when attachment rings your soul!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra wears antipathy on his face and spits it every time he opens his mouth. The actor is extremely impressive but the character himself is far too course. He has good reason to be so, embedded in his past and present alike. Such people have insides that are softer than their not traumatized counterparts, because they are essentially more sensitive toward emotion, having literally been hit by them. But that being said, their guards, that's to say defenses are all the stronger. While the heart might just keep melting, leakage will be but occasional. Full recovery may never be possible.

PS Beautifully penned!

sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shivani glad to read your post. The journey of Rudra towards Paro will be a treat indeed!! Paro will take time to know him ...She's confused by his behaviour and don't trust him now as she is unaware of many facts...It's not love from Rudra's side too  as of now...but something has changed in him towards Paro for sure...Sanaya and Ashish are brilliant in their scenes together...Loved their  scenes.
Meself thumbnail
Originally posted by: epiphany.

Rudra wears antipathy on his face and spits it every time he opens his mouth. The actor is extremely impressive but the character himself is far too course. He has good reason to be so, embedded in his past and present alike. Such people have insides that are softer than their not traumatized counterparts, because they are essentially more sensitive toward emotion, having literally been hit by them. But that being said, their guards, that's to say defenses are all the stronger. While the heart might just keep melting, leakage will be but occasional. Full recovery may never be possible.

PS Beautifully penned!

Can I just say that I love you? You've possibly gotten inside what essentially forms Rudra!! People with bitter past and superimposed conflics of past and present have the best understanding of emotions! They know what holds and destroys them! Rudra's volatile nature is a mask to hide the heart that stiffens at the slightest of scratch. These kind of people are way too twisted to rile out a possible dealing with them. Paro was given a protective environment while Rudra was not. This marks the stark contrast in dealing with the with situations. Yes Aashish is a great actor but the character is way more definative! Love you loads dear and yes thank you!!!
Meself thumbnail
Originally posted by: sslmay11

Shivani glad to read your post. The journey of Rudra towards Paro will be a treat indeed!! Paro will take time to know him ...She's confused by his behaviour and don't trust him now as she is unaware of many facts...It's not love from Rudra's side too  as of now...but something has changed in him towards Paro for sure...Sanaya and Ashish are brilliant in their scenes together...Loved their  scenes.

I had missed reading your replies di! I had a bit of time today, so I thought why not make a post? Paro is confused and scared, but since she is that all forgiving; she might fall for Rudra soon. But Rudra is anything but like his counterpart. His insecurity is so much that even he tries, he'll fail in trusting her completely! It will be an endearing watch to see how do they cross over and accept each other! Today I found Aashish dominating Sanaya!! He emotes so much through his eyes!!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meself

Can I just say that I love you? You've possibly gotten inside what essentially forms Rudra!! People with bitter past and superimposed conflics of past and present have the best understanding of emotions! They know what holds and destroys them! Rudra's volatile nature is a mask to hide the heart that stiffens at the slightest of scratch. These kind of people are way too twisted to rile out a possible dealing with them. Paro was given a protective environment while Rudra was not. This marks the stark contrast in dealing with the with situations. Yes Aashish is a great actor but the character is way more definative! Love you loads dear and yes thank you!!!

I am aversive to love at first sight. You should have waited until at least your ten post on which I commented before declaring your love for me, person. 🤡 About Rudra, I not only understand but also hopelessly admire characters who wear guards that are mighty strong. But Rudra doesn't appeal to me all that much because he's grown up in an environment that makes him, a man, almost intolerable with his beliefs and ways. He manhandles and hasn't been brought up to respect women. That makes me not like him. But sure, his mechanism is like all others who masquerade their marshmallows of hearts with snide comments, outright lies, mischief and anger. They differ but in the end, nobody understands emotions better.
Meself thumbnail
Originally posted by: epiphany.

I am aversive to love at first sight. You should have waited until at least your ten post on which I commented before declaring your love for me, person. 🤡 About Rudra, I not only understand but also hopelessly admire characters who wear guards that are mighty strong. But Rudra doesn't appeal to me all that much because he's grown up in an environment that makes him, a man, almost intolerable with his beliefs and ways. He manhandles and hasn't been brought up to respect women. That makes me not like him. But sure, his mechanism is like all others who masquerade their marshmallows of hearts with snide comments, outright lies, mischief and anger. They differ but in the end, nobody understands emotions better.

No don't worry, I am not faint hearted that love at first sight should tingle my heart. But yes I would love to read your thoughts on my posts(that is when I post them!😆). I like the character just about too much. The manhandling and the sheer chauvinism; I chose to ignore for the character in discussion here is not essentially one. Rudra has been through his share of betrayal and that was forces him to dance this way. But his heart doesn't comply with the same. I mean the flashbacks showed he had never been like that and still is trying not to traverse that route. The insecurity that runs deep in him makes you sit up and take notice of him completely. No, I don't say that his chauvinism is something I like; for sometimes I really feel that I should dunk his head somewhere but then again its his insecurity that reverberates and makes the character a little more believable!!