Where eez the rat Paro sleeps on floor

Posted: 10 years ago
All SBS SBB etc etc show Paro sleeping on the floor though she has a mattress . Now the mattress cant stop the rat from climbing on it .
 what happened to the rat just curious or is the rat also afraid of Rudra and only comes to scare Paro when he is not there I am very curious did my curiosity kill the rat or did  Sumer  Kaki/mausi Mohini kill it.πŸ˜†
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago
My thoughts are that the mouse was just an excuse.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

She was frightened because of all the maara maari going outside and the banging on the door because Sumer was trying to break in the room.. So she was frightened and climbed the cupboard in the excuse of mouse because she didnt want to show her fear to him. πŸ˜ƒ  Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Yes the rat is Sumer but then there will be more rats if Paro is scared of the smallest sounds which lead her to kaleidoscope mirrors and doors making sounds and Majorsa's ra{n)ts πŸ˜† 
That mouse was only an excuse, I guess she got scared of banging of the door...  So I think there are no rats... Even if rats are present, our Moochiya always has his eyes in her... No worriesπŸ˜‰
The rat has scurried away after getting his face smashed on the fountain tiles.πŸ₯³

I'm curious to know where Sasurji sleptπŸ˜›...Hope he admonishes Rudra for letting his delicate bahurani take the floor & rectifies their positioning!!!☺️ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Rat was a prodduct of Paro's imagination, random excuse to avoid telling Rudra  how scared she got because of the banging while he was away.. 

Anyway with Rudra in the room no rat dare touch Paro!!
Imagine she see the rat again, true to hit it and ends up hitting rudra
Good question 
but i dont have the anwserπŸ€”
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

My thoughts are that the mouse was just an excuse.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

She was frightened because of all the maara maari going outside and the banging on the door because Sumer was trying to break in the room.. So she was frightened and climbed the cupboard in the excuse of mouse because she didnt want to show her fear to him. πŸ˜ƒ 

Yes the rat(Sumer) will come when the Cat(majorsa ) is not there and Paro baisa is sleeping
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago
Originally posted by IAmMayFlower

That mouse was only an excuse, I guess she got scared of banging of the door...  So I think there are no rats... Even if rats are present, our Moochiya always has his eyes in her... No worriesπŸ˜‰

But when Moochiya is not there then think think the mouse also came when he was not there.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†