Precap Discussion- Why is He Feeding her..?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so after the bigada hua mausam of our forum since yesterday.. ðŸ˜›  I decided to be back to our show's discussion.. 😎

So the question of the week is.. Why was rudra ACTUALLY feeding her? He CANNOT mellow down SO quickly 😈 Why was he being so gentle to her in precap?

Any thoughts on precap? :D Whats cooking in his mind? 🤔

pic credit :sunara <3
Meri Jaan,

Bakre ko halaal karne se pehle khoob khilaaya jaata hai. Apne haathon se khilaao toh woh readily galaa katwaane ko taayaar bhi ho jaata hai. 

Its a peek-a-boo of the Stockholm Syndrome. Paro will never forget Rudra's kind side , whatever she sees of it. 
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Meri Jaan,

Bakre ko halaal karne se pehle khoob khilaaya jaata hai. Apne haathon se khilaao toh woh readily galaa katwaane ko taayaar bhi ho jaata hai. 

Its a peek-a-boo of the Stockholm Syndrome. Paro will never forget Rudra's kind side , whatever she sees of it. 

@red: Hahaha I liked how you phrased it.. 😆 Paro was having a full on WHAT THE expression when he was feeding her.. 😆 I am sure she must be thinking that this guy has some huge multiple personality disorders. 😆 But we know, she is one smart bakri 😉 She would figure out his plan and outsmart Rudra ;))
@ Blue: She has already mellowed down alot of the little she saw of his softer side.. <3

He is just softening her up and lowering her defences by being nice A good cop bad cop routine except its being done by just one person which makes him schizo and he may need a chill pill soon scratch that word hell erase that word and probably got Paros defence up
And gosh by the way just wanted to say I love reading your posts Although I rarely get to comment given my work schedule and personal commitments
you always write wondrously and love the stills you chose so apt
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

@red: Hahaha I liked how you phrased it.. 😆 Paro was having a full on WHAT THE expression when he was feeding her.. 😆 I am sure she must be thinking that this guy has some huge multiple personality disorders. 😆 But we know, she is one smart bakri 😉 She would figure out his plan and outsmart Rudra ;))
@ Blue: She has already mellowed down alot of the little she saw of his softer side.. <3

Yes, Paro is intimidated by Rudra but there is a twisted trust as well. That is the reason she felt relief on knowing his name and appealed to the good man in him. In some time, this man will become her family and you can see a future vulnerable dependence on him. If that happens,  Paro will not be able to live a life that is free but devoid of Rudra.

Same goes for Rudra too. He will become habitual of her , form a frustrating attachment with her. He will not be able to live without her either.

Attachment is the highlight here.
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Her hand is injured and she tries to eat with her left hand but finds it difficult so like a every dutiful Major-sa he goes and feeds witness-sa!!😳

There is a bandage on her right hand, forgot who showed it- SBS, SBB someone..
That is one of Major Saab's way to manipulate her into submission. It's all a ploy for her to fall into a trap but little does he know that slowly and steadily he is falling into our Paro's web himself...she will have him wrapped around her little finger very soon 😉
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Her hand is injured and she tries to eat with her left hand but finds it difficult so like a every dutiful Major-sa he goes and feeds witness-sa!!😳

There is a bandage on her right hand, forgot who showed it- SBS, SBB someone..
Its the precap which showed it... and haan, the going way over the line to feed her might be a trick to soften her up... after all, he's going to send her home and follow her na... he is trying to convince her...
It's a ploy to soften her up. So she doesn't suspect him when he frees her as per the promo. His using his seniors words to come across a little less rough acc to the situation, so he can get her to spill regarding TEJAWAT.