Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I don't want communal fans-Salman Khan

Posted: 10 years ago

I don't want Communal fans - Salman Khan

January 28, 2014 Team Unitezz featured, Hot News, News No comments

Salman Khan is truly a man who follows what he preaches. This is truly rare in an Industry that just believes in preaching. Sallu said in his Dabangg style that he doesn't need fans who think on communal grounds.

According to sources, it all started with a tweet of media person and film analyst, Komal Nahta, "Figures prove dat a section of Muslims has boycotted Salman's Jai Ho coz dey havn't liked his comments on Modi. Wil the hero do damage control?" Muslim clerics who were irked with Khan for praising Modi had asked their folowers  to boycott  Jai Ho."

When quizzed about this, Salman said, "It might be possible that they must have not liked the movie. They might have not liked its content. But this reason (what Komal Nahta gave) is false and shouldn't be promoted. In our film industry there is no Hindu, no Muslim, no Sikh and no Christian. We all are one, we all are humans. We all are entertainers. And that is what we do. And I do not believe that my fans will listen to any of this rubbish and not go to watch the movie. It might be possible that they must have not liked the movie. But if that is to be a reason, than I am going to be embarrassed with that particular section of fans and I don't want them to be my fans."

The Dabangg Khan further added, "If they (fans) can't understand love, emotion, respect and the need of doing the right thing, then I rather have this film be the biggest disaster than it working for wrong reasons."

Well in Bollywood, stars are constantly compromising to please someone or the other and so amidst all this Sallu's candid confession is truly like a breathe of fresh air.

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Sounds like a case of sour grapes. His career is finished.

Just saying!
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Love this Man. ❤️
Nice answers.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely jawaab 👏 Love you Salman ❤️ Jai Ho 🥳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
very well said...completely agree with him...👍🏼
he is too honest...and thats the reason why everyone misunderstood his words and twist it for their own benefit...honesty and truth is bitter in kalyug times
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Sounds like a case of sour grapes. His career is finished.

Just saying!

Career is finished? LOL since when does one movie make or break a Khan?

If that was so, Aamir's career would have been over after Talaash. In fact, Jai Ho will probably have a better BO collection in comparison.

This is coming from someone who really doesn't like Salman Khan at all. Isn't it funny that this guy can run over someone and have millions still pour in to watch his movie, he flies a kite with a politician and people claim his career is over!😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Career is finished? LOL since when does one movie make or break a Khan?

If that was so, Aamir's career would have been over after Talaash. In fact, Jai Ho will probably have a better BO collection in comparison.

This is coming from someone who really doesn't like Salman Khan at all. Isn't it funny that this guy can run over someone and have millions still pour in to watch his movie, he flies a kite with a politician and people claim his career is over!😆

Please get your head out of your rear and go read a thingbor two about the issue, instead of sitting behind the screen and acting all touchy. He invited the failed box office ratings himself. READ!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tooo sweet loved his answers
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Answerz my Sallu miyan😳😆