Yeh Hain Mohabattein Written Update 28th January 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Busy with exams prep so couldn't watch the episode today..WU Credit-Desitv

The Episode starts with Appa and Amma coming to Paradise Club. Ishita calls Appa and tells him that she is ready for marriage. Appa is happy. Raman talks to Mr. Bhalla and tells him that he is ready for marriage, I don't have to meet the girl, I will marry for Ruhi's sake and will show it to her. He says talk to the girl's family soon. Appa says I will go and see the preparations. Vandu and Amma have a laugh. Amma asks where is Ishita. Ishita comes late. Ishita says I will change. Amma asks Vandu to make Ishita ready. Bala says everyone are waiting, come. Amma says I forgot to buy the gold chain, I think Ishita will say yes, where will we get gold chain.

Bala says we will get it but little expensive. Amma goes with him to buy the gold chain. Rumi meets Amma and greets her. Bala gets angry seeing him. Amma asks Bala not to talk with Rumi and leaves. Shagun asks Ruhi to play with the maid as she has an appointment in Spa. Ruhi says you said you will play with me. Shagun says I have head ache. She asks her to play and asks the servants to take care of Ruhi. Simmi reaches the club too. Simmi meets Vandu and they both have attitude problem. Simmi taunts Vandu as down market people. Vandu taunts her back and laughs on her.

Tanu calls Ashok and says Raman is coming here to meet his to be bride. Ashok says then I have to come there. He asks her to give him every detail. Ashok plans against Raman. Ishita meets Shagun. She says Amma and Vandu have fixed my marriage so we are going to meet their family. Shagun says you are looking pretty, the guy will fall for you. Shagun says Ruhi is here with me in the playroom. Ishita thinks about Ruhi. Raman and Ashok reach the club. Raman gets angry seeing Ashok.

Amma shows the gold chain she bought for the groom. Bala says we are waiting for the climax. Amma asks who are they. Appa says have patience, they might be coming. Appa calls Ishita and asks where are you. Ishita says I m on my way. She sees playroom and goes to meet Ruhi. Ruhi is happy to see her. She hugs her and says I miss you a lot. Ruhi says you are looking very beautiful today. Ishita and Ruhi have a laugh. Ishita says lets play. Ruhi asks is it your birthday today. Ishita says no, I m going to meet a guy. Ruhi asks who is he. Ishita explains her about marriage. Ruhi says wow, will you call me. Ishita says promise me you will come.

Ruhi says will you stay with that guy then, how will you meet me, will you forget me. Dil se dil ka rishta jo hai... plays... Ishita cries. Ishita says how can I forget you, thats not possible. She says I will tell that guy that I will meet Ruhi everyday and he should also love Ruhi. Ruhi kisses Ishita. Shagun comes back and Ishita kisses Ruhi and says I will leave now. She asks her to finish the cake. Ishita leaves looking at Ruhi. Shagun smiles.

Ishita thinks I just hope the guy loves Ruhi as I do. Raman meets his family and asks her to hurry up. Mr. Bhalla talks to Appa. Appa says everything is ready, you all come soon. Mr. Bhalla wishes everything stays fine when both the families meet.

Appa tells Amma that they are coming. Both the families are shocked to see each other. Ishita comes and is shocked to see Raman. Ashok talks to Tannu and asks are you sure Raman came to see a girl. She says yes, its confirmed. Shagun sees Ashok and asks the maid to take Ruhi home. Ashok asks Shagun what are you doing here. Ashok says Raman is here to see a girl. Shagun is shocked. Mrs. Bhalla asks them to vacant the hall. Mr. Bhalla says they are the girl's family. Everyone are shocked. Ishita and Raman look at each other. Mr. Bhalla says I called Appa here, for Ishita and Raman. Appa talks to Ishita about Raman. Ishita thinks about Raman's words. He thinks about Ishita's words.

Precap:
Raman and Ishita have an argument infront of everyone.

Thanks For the Written Update
Thanks for the update...
Thanks for the Written Update and all the best with exams