Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
She is very beautiful. Adi Khopda the twat saying she isn't pretty should look at himself in the mirror sometime, the langoor. I'm sorry but I still cannot get over how he puts down some girls. Anushka didn't need surgeries but due to "some" people's response about her looks it led her to do so, she is very pretty. I like her smile in RNBDJ, you don't see that smile as much.
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was so pretty before ðŸ˜’
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She was much prettier before plastic surgery, and I think this indusutry and certain ppl ruined her self-esteem and security so it's hard not to sympathize with her, since she is an outsider.

But yes, her smile is gorgeous.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What? She may not be a conventional beauty but she is such a pretty gal, with or without surgery!
Fortuitous thumbnail
It is really mean to call ANYONE "fugly" 
i mean seriously (-__-)

and she was absolutely gorgeous and hawwtt
but lately idk shes lookin very odd cuz of plastic surgery and wat not
sad to see anu go dat way

anyway she is a great actress and should continue to show versatility on the screen
Senoritaaa thumbnail
Nope
Still she is preety
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She's a great actress and that's more important. And no she's not ugly..she's average..def not the best looking actress in the industry..and her recent plastic surgery isn't helping either. She doesn't even have the best body in Bollywood. I still love her though. She's one of my fav actress.