Is Anushka Sharma fugly? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ShraddhaRoX

The dump I took this morning looks better than her

Wouldn't it be painful to dump Shradhha from that small a-hole, that too early in the morning?

Good lord! Or is it that your hole is bigger than one would imagine it to be. Cool
She is my favorite.
Talented, beautiful and has an awesome personality. 
Shes average looking, she looked really good around Band Baja Baarat, but then I don't know why she had to go ruin her face with that surgery.

I don't think she ugly, but Id have to seen her again on screen with her new surgery to make a final decision.

But its kind of hard to focus on her because I think Shraddha is the most beautiful girl from the young girls and its kind of hard for anyone else to be considered beautiful with Shraddha around. Even Parineeti is getting better.
She was one of the most unconventionally prettiest ladies of Bollywood. But honestly after the surgery she did seem fugly to me so far. Hopefully will like her in the movies. This girl has tremendous potential just needs to get a grip and stop being insecure.
She isnt fugly by any means but has ruined her face from those surgeries & isnt pretty what she used to b in her early days here.

Her face is just weird, I can't even tell if she looks good or bad. Lost her lovely smile. She certainly was pretty before her surgery. Disapprove
I dunno whether i can ever use this word ugly/fugly for any person in this world. Too harsh. On Anu. She looked so damn pretty in RNBDJ. Had such an infectious smile! She's still pretty, but the surgery has erased that innocence from her face which she used to have. I miss her!
She's pretty. She's really attractive. i don't find her ugly.