Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Her face is just weird, I can't even tell if she looks good or bad. Lost her lovely smile. She certainly was pretty before her surgery. ðŸ˜’
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dunno whether i can ever use this word ugly/fugly for any person in this world. Too harsh. On Anu. She looked so damn pretty in RNBDJ. Had such an infectious smile! She's still pretty, but the surgery has erased that innocence from her face which she used to have. I miss her!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's pretty. She's really attractive. i don't find her ugly. 
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How comes such posts are allowed on the forum?😕

I never really liked Anushka Sharma, but that was more because of how she came across in her interviews, she tried to act confident and smart, but instead seemed slightly full of herself, and tried to put other actresses down. Once I find someone's personality unappealing, it's hard to find the person attractive, I know it sounds weird but it's true. But that doesn't mean people should go round calling her fugly, what kind of a word is that anyway, it seems so childish.

And she's not the only one in the film industry to have had surgery, I'm sure most of the actresses and actors have had surgery, including Katrina Kaif, who Anushka was constantly compared to following JTHJ. I saw some horrible sickening articles comparing Anushka to Katrina, no doubt it ruined Anushka's self-esteem, along with KJ calling her unattractive etc.

P.S. Katrina fans please don't bash me, I just pointed out Katrina because Anushka was compared to her.😊
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
By Bollywood standards, she has very plain features. No full lips like Aishwarya or Sonakshi, no big eyes like Aishwarya or Deepika, no dazzling smile like Madhuri or Sonali, lack of a sexy body with well proportioned assets unlike Katrina or Sri Devi. Therefore, she's average. But no, she's not fugly, one would have to really loathe her to call her fugly.

And if you compare her to girls that have nothing to do with BW or the entertainment industry, she's pretty. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 10 years ago
Anushka is pretty, she has unique features and there is something about her, which makes her stunning. Even after her little goof up, she's still pretty...
- -NG; thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was always confused as to why people didn't find her attractive when she first entered the industry. I always thought she was pretty. She has plain features but she still managed to look great.

But then I guess self esteem issues got to her and she got surgeries done which she really shouldn't have. She looked much, much better before.
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why would you ask if she's fugly? What difference does it make to you? Idiot.
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Before the surgery she was hands down one of the most beautiful actresses, but after she ruined it; it's starting to get better though. 

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She's not fugly, but she was way prettier before surgery. Now she just looks weird, her features are messed up. She's lost her beautiful smile and dimples, she doesn't look half as cute and pretty when she smiles as she did before surgery.