Is Anushka Sharma fugly? - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Anushka was never beautiful, gorgeous, or sexy  in my opinion. However she used to be very pretty with a charming smile. But now  I no longer find Anushka attractive. I think the botched plastic surgeries and weight loss have ruined any good looks and charm she used to possess. Someone needs to intervene and stop these naturally good looking women from destroying their looks with ill advised plastic surgeries and botox in my opinion.

[Content Removed]
I think she's pretty...even post surgeries!
This forum is too harsh on her!
She is just a young girl who got messed up by believing these bollywood bullies like KJo etc. 
Not every girl in BW is Katrina Kaif .. heck Katrina Kaif herself is not the Katrina Kaif that she was born as, she herself has had some surgeries done. But most of the heroines are pretty (they wouldn't be in BW otherwise) and Anushka had her own beauty which she has sort of ruined. I just hope she takes this as a lesson and stops here with the self-destruction. 
Moreover, this Ranveer Singh who is going all gaga over DP as of now, was doing the same for Anushka a few years back. She just lost herself for a while after their breakup but from her recent interviews, I see that she has emerged a little more mature and learnt from her mistakes. (and I do hope this affair with anurag is not true .. he behaves sick)
No girl (or guy) should need to put up with this kind of insecurity in life. Each and all of us are attractive, only if we could stop being dependent on others for validation and approval and just be strong, confident and independent people. then nobody would need these stupid cosmetic surgeries.

Edited by calmness - 7 years ago
First of all this word fugly...is too cheap, and shows one's dumbness level. And no...she is quite pretty, even according to conventional standards. And in BW or anywhere else, no one is absolutely stunning at all, even with the plastic faces. And about ugliness or beauty, everyone has a face behind the makeup, and its not ugly or fugly, its natural.
She lacks the charm a Bollywood actress should have. In fact, they almost all do - Parineeti Chopra, Alia Bhatt - everyone!

There used to be a time when Bollywood actresses had this immense on-screen presence. With minimal makeup, they would look different than normal street girls or everyday faces. However, today, they all look the same - the non-filmy gals and themselves, that is.

Coming to Anushka - no, she's not fugly. Fugly is too strong a statement of contempt for someone. Yes, but she ain't, as someone above said, pretty as per Bollywood standards. Her wide, plastic smile always turns me off! Thumbs Down

She is pretty ..

...eye of the beholder.

Not her looks, I find her (over)acting effing ugly. 

Edited by eeyoretel - 7 years ago