Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😆😆..Gosh to the levels of frustration..because Jai Ho flopped..I cant imagine what can happen if Kick flops too..😛 Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if bacho kay exams matter more to you then why release the movie in those days? could have picked different date, no? just saying
i just think people are beginning to get sick of the same movies again and again. i for one can not watch this shit anymore. but who knows, kick might be same kind of movie and yet break all records, never know!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

yes what? Why exactly do you have a problem with what I say to Karan.

Yes because Karan is my friend...Aren't u calling a whole army to defend urself...
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: blue-ice

WOW...this forum has touched a new low...Now people threaten us with bullying and there is a whole team for it 😳

I guess you can't look at mirror. You shouldn't talk about bulling.
It was just y'day that you were bulling me. Giving a helping hand to some people when you know they are wrong.

I don't get why you have to react to me always yaar.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WOW...this forum has touched a new low...Now people threaten us with bullying and there is a whole team for it 😳

😆  Ajab prem ki gajab kahani. ðŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

I guess you can't look at mirror. You shouldn't talk about bulling.
It was just y'day that you were bulling me. Giving a helping hand to some people when you know they are wrong.

I don't get why you have to react to me always yaar.

And how exactly was I bullying you?? I don't think I have ever abused any member on this forum>>
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Yes because Karan is my friend...Aren't u calling a whole army to defend urself...

No I'm not calling a team to defend me, cause i wasn't arguing with anyone before you started quoting me.
blue-ice. thumbnail

No I'm not calling a team to defend me, cause i wasn't arguing with anyone before you started quoting me.

I know ...u were calling a team to bully the members...How is that nice??
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

And how exactly was I bullying you?? I don't think I have ever abused any member on this forum>>

did I abuse anyone here?
You were bulling me big time. But how do you know? And you and Karan both do it everytime I'm arguing with someone. Reason why I don't have a clue. If anyone of you two can tell me it will be great.
Still better than Bakri Khan trying so hard to convince everyone who would listen that the distributors made money on Ra.1! ðŸ˜†