Posted: 7 years ago
There's a huge political reason behind the failure of his movie. Sad that politics and movies mix all the time. 
@Karan Troll alert LOL , Ignore. LOL
Originally posted by yellowflower

@YF-Mission Impossible Alert..Beware..LOLLOL
Should I call the team? They are the best when it comes to grilling. One just sweet talks, the other tries to reason with people, last but not the least is the real griller.
But if I do that how can the poor people avenge yaar. I can sense a lot of anger from last night's grilling. I can't believe I missed that. Ouch Edited by KifPaulholic - 7 years ago
Originally posted by -Roshan-

There's a huge political reason behind the failure of his movie. Sad that politics and movies mix all the time. 

Yeah very sad Ouch

Originally posted by KifPaulholic

@ Karan you have a lot of passion for this man just admit it and spare the torture. Tongue

I really don't get the logic of these kinds of comments...it was cute for a while but now you guys are going overboard with it...So all the Salman fans who bash Katrina and Shahrukh are actually in love with them???I mean seriously...I know its meant as a humorous and sarcastic comment but sarcasm sounds good a couple of times...and if its repeated over and over again...it begins to sound STUPID...Are you guys running out of smart ideas to counter him or what?? I would say spare US the torture...this ain't cute and funny any more...
Originally posted by Debarati7

Originally posted by yellowflower

@YF-Mission Impossible Alert..Beware..LOLLOL

LOLYes sure LOL
And there's the chickens ones who cheer for people when they aren't grilled, but disappear into a thin air when the grilling is going on.LOL for once people should at least try to have some guts.