Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Debarati7

@YF-Mission Impossible Alert..Beware..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Yes sure πŸ˜†
And there's the chickens ones who cheer for people when they aren't grilled, but disappear into a thin air when the grilling is going on.πŸ˜† for once people should at least try to have some guts.
Originally posted by blue-ice

I really don't get the logic of these kinds of comments...it was cute for a while but now you guys are going overboard with it...So all the Salman fans who bash Katrina and Shahrukh are actually in love with them???I mean seriously...I know its meant as a humorous and sarcastic comment but sarcasm sounds good a couple of times...and if its repeated over and over again...it begins to sound STUPID...Are you guys running out of smart ideas to counter him or what?? I would say spare US the torture...this ain't cute and funny any more...

Don't bother. Some people were proven liar last night. They lied and couldn't reason , and finally accepted they lied. 

I suggest all ignore the trolls. 
Originally posted by KifPaulholic

Should I call the team? They are the best when it comes to grilling. One just sweet talks, the other tries to reason with people, last but not the least is the real griller.
But if I do that how can the poor people avenge yaar. I can sense a lot of anger from last night's grilling. I can't believe I missed that.

Team...what team??? Are u implying that u have a team of bullies who will come in the thread and shut up people who are talking negative about Salman? Are you?? Seriously?? Is anyone calling any fan a bad name here...or is talking about Salman not allowed anymore??

And what is the team supposed to do...Scare away people by making personal comments on them...bullying them...calling them names...write in big fonts and red color??

You threaten people with bullying and then u object when Salman fans are called names??

I really don't get the logic of these kinds of comments...it was cute for a while but now you guys are going overboard with it...So all the Salman fans who bash Katrina and Shahrukh are actually in love with them???I mean seriously...I know its meant as a humorous and sarcastic comment but sarcasm sounds good a couple of times...and if its repeated over and over again...it begins to sound STUPID...Are you guys running out of smart ideas to counter him or what?? I would say spare US the torture...this ain't cute and funny any more...
and you have a problem with what I say to Karan why exactly BI?

Team...what team??? Are u implying that u have a team of bullies who will come in the thread and shut up people who are talking negative about Salman? Are you?? Seriously?? Is anyone calling any fan a bad name here...or is talking about Salman not allowed anymore??

And what is the team supposed to do...Scare away people by making personal comments on them...bullying them...calling them names...write in big fonts and red color??

You threaten people with bullying and then u object when Salman fans are called names??
you don't know what's going on you should ignore I guess. What's with you? Why do seem to get this chemical reaction (like Karan here) when you see around?

I know what I'm implying to. And if you want to talk about bulling look at you guys first you will see the real bullies..

Last night some people were caught red handed lying and they had no choice but to accept they lied.  Leave it there Blue Ice ji.

Trollers will troll. 
Originally posted by KifPaulholic

and you have a problem with what I say to Karan why exactly BI?

Yes...and why are u questioning me...Didn't you just now talk about calling a team?? πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
WOW...this forum has touched a new low...Now people threaten us with bullying and there is a whole team for it 😳

Yes...and why are u questioning me...Didn't you just now talk about calling a team?? πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
yes what? Why exactly do you have a problem with what I say to Karan.