Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

Well one thing will say unlike other big movies this movie hardly any margin btw trade experts on 1crore which is shocking!!  And this was sold to eros and also no tamil and telgu like dhoom 3 had but dhoom 3 will give credit it trended well whether holiday or not in india..so xmas very lucky to aamir no wonder he want it back, but now kapoor lads movie pushed but republic day wont be on sunday, the worse day a holiday any is to be on sunday..so im upset on there planning, because wom is good too because later on wom matters opening gives you a jump but wom sustains the movie and this as gotten good wom so yes im upset!! 

ya they dnt manuplate figure

ppl asuming they will go papa roshan way ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I have been bullied by the same group for a while now. Same mock me some pick on me some just laugh while it happens and like the comments, I have been called all kinda names. some even take my name in threads. Just cause I claim to be salman and SRK fan. And BI talks about me bulling people? Jumping on me today cause bullied people. While she laugh and likes the comments when other are bulling me.If you don't like the person its ok if they get bullied I guess.. Some SRK shouldn't talk about bulling.but you know what I'm not gonna sit home and cry over the matter niether will I leave this place. I will fight back let's see who wins.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anyways im leaving topic and saying jai jai hooo hooo!!
And to me k3 was genuine numbers and i understand why the margin whether others do or not!!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I find the majority of the people in this forum to be extremely annoying because some of you are just SO OBESSED with numbers, that its ridiculous. I understand numbers are important but some of you act as if you invested in the movie yourself.

Who cares how much money whatever movies is making? Whats the point in having these endless star wars over box office figures? If you're a Salman fan go watch the movie and enjoy it, if you're not- then steer clear.

At the end of the day, this is just entertainment. Clearly some people are taking it way too seriously.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
There are a lot of reports on this topic. Therefore - topic closed for review, and members will be PMed individually.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by ..Naina.. - 10 years ago