Fan Fictions

FF- TERA CHEHRA PART 8 PG. 75

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys my this work is dedicated to Pinkerbell, Kaveri and Mishti who requested an ARIYA FF so Here It goes guys I was about to post it in the morning but then heart breaking news stopped me well u will get the parts soon guys so please give ur feedback on CS n prologue so all my ARIYA obsessed friends this one is for u all  πŸ˜Š Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PROLOGUE:  It is said that your face is your Identity proof of your being yourself. What if u come to know that ur identity is not ur own what will happen if someone snatches away ur true identity n being yourself. How would a normal girl who is brought with all love care n affection is trapped in such a situation would react in this. This is a story of a young girl who is working hard to make her own identity but as her life takes turn her dreams her aspirations n her identity everything changes in front of her eyes. So be there with this girl next door who is bubbly innocent and has a beautiful heart n situations made her a strong, confident n mature person altogether. This story TERA CHEHRA is journey of a girl n her dreams her attempts to fulfill her dreams will she succeed in getting what she wants? Will she survive the storm coming in her life? What will change the entire prospective of her life? Stay tuned to read the up n downs in her life.

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

ACP Sameer  Dhamsingh Rathore:   A tough cop full fill all his duties towards his nation goes by the    book of law and extremely kind hearted person  n chief of ETF n best friend of aisha n Arjun.

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte : A hot headed cop never tries to go by the book he always believes that justice needs to be done at any cost. 2nd in command of ETF loves sameer n aisha as his friends has a dreadful past

Shreekant sen : Gadget freak of ETF and an intelligent Technical expert  a fun loving guy.

Chandrakant Patil : Commando of ETF huge size body but a beautiful and caring heart  person .

Riya Mukherjee:  A fun loving girl loves to explore things on her own n is perusing her research works and wants to be research analyst in future. 

Liza D cruz: She is forensic expert of ETF a fun loving girl with a bubbly nature

ACP Aisha Kapoor:  3rd in command of ETF a beauty with brains is fast friend of sameer n arjun n understands them well loves to irritate sameer n shares a Tom & jerry relation with him but understands him well too.

DCP Subhash Mukherjee: Brother of riya a loving husband n caring brother n a tough cop he is head of crime branch Mumbai n senior of Arjun n sameer from the police academy n knows them well.

Shubha Mukherjee: Wife of subhash n technical expert of crime branch n a beautiful lady loves her family n supports her husband n sister in law n entire mukherjee house runs on her fingures.

Sayyeda shekh: She is mother figure in the mukherjee house all call her Dai jaan lovingly as Subhash and riya had lost her mother at very early age n sayyeda had brought them up giving them all the warmth n love. She is a widow n is taking care of all the house since 15 years.

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses. 

So how was it Guys let me know πŸ˜Š

Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1
PART 1----PAGE 7 
PART 2----PAGE 16 & 17
PART 3----PAGE 26
PART 4----PAGE 38
PART 5----PAGE 48
PART 6----PAGE 57
PART 7----PAGE 66
PART 8----PAGE 75 

Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Guys I will update this FF twice or thrice in a week depending upon my work n ur response too If u don't  find the prologue apt n I have less comments  I will stop right here n will not update the parts further so please let me know that weather I should continue or not πŸ˜Š Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awsome concept..

Plz continue soon..

Thanks 4 pm
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ye on ARIYA

loved the cs and prologue

do continue soon

Thanks for pm

Meri Ariya in my dreams (My Ariya srories index)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3823710

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome concept
love it
cont soon
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh wow finally u write on ariya...amazing...
i hope nothing will happen to that girl

its really bad if ur identity is snatched

looking forward for the update 
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...
Superb CS and Prologue...
Loved it a lot...
Do continue soonish... :)
thanks for the pm.. :)
zubiya92 thumbnail