Kiku Sharda quits Kapil Sharmas Comedy Nights with Kapil to join Kr

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Kiku Sharda quits Kapil Sharma's Comedy Nights with Kapil to join Krushna Abhishek!

on, January 27, 2014 6:43pm UTC by PTIAdd first Comment
Kiku Sharda quits Kapil Sharma's Comedy Nights with Kapil to join Krushna Abhishek!
Yogen Shah

After Sunil Grover, Kiku Sharda is now ready to move out ofComedy Nights with Kapil

Krushna Abhishek and Kiku Sharda to host another comedy-based show where they will spoof Bollywood films. Both Krushna and Kiku are already part of other comedy shows- Comedy Circus and Comedy Nights with Kapil respectively.  The new show titled Max Fully Deewana contest, will also give viewers a chance to win rewards by answering a film quiz and it will go on air on February 9 on channel Set Max.

The show will be telecast during the 9pm movie breaks.  "This is the coming together of two stars from two different shows. This show is Bollywood related. We will play different characters doing small gags. There will also be contest that will go on where we will ask very simple questions and the winners will get LED televisions," Krushna told PTI.

Krushna said the chemistry between him and Kiku is the highlight of the show and he is confident that the audience will like the new pairing.  "Me and Kiku had a lot of fun doing this show. We both are a fresh pair; people have seen me with Sudesh and Kiku has been doing the show with Kapil. But our combination is very good. Our timing is very great," Krushna said.

When asked about the comparisons already being drawn between his show and the one fellow comedian Kapil Sharma is doing, Krushna said he is not bothered about it as Fully deewana...' is a different concept.

"Kapil is a great stand-up comedian and I am good at doing skits. I can't match up to Kapil's stand-up and he can't do my kind of acting. So, there is no comparison. I am very happy for him. He started something new. I can't do something like that because I have my films to focus on," said Krushna, who was seen on the big screen in Rohit Shetty's Bol Bachchan opposite Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan.

The actor-comedian will be next seen in Akshay Kumar-starrer It's Entertainment and has also signed a movie with Rowdy Rathore director Prabhudheva. Kiku, who shot to fame playing the role of an obese girl Palak on Comedy Nights with Kapil, is looking forward to his new show. "I found the idea of doing gags very interesting. We have some great jokes on films. Krushna is a fine actor and it was amazing working with him," said Kiku, who also participated in couple dance show Nach Baliye 6 with his wife.

After Comedy Nights With Kapil and Mad In India, its time to now go deewana with Kiku andKrushna!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kiku-sharda-quits-kapil-sharmas-show-to-join-krushna-abhishek-for-a-bollywood-films-spoof-show/

It's funny how every other TV station wants to take one actor from comedy nights with kapil and create another show. ðŸ˜†
Krishna has tried his own show before and failed. Let's see how this works. 
OHO!!!All The Best Kiku..
Originally posted by preetie

It's funny how every other TV station wants to take one actor from comedy nights with kapil and create another show. ðŸ˜†
Krishna has tried his own show before and failed. Let's see how this works. 
u r right they r copying CNWK😆
thank u for sharing

i thought kiku said he was staying in another article