PhatPhatiya Post - Garam Garam Masala

Posted: 10 years ago
Kaki cum Masi and her airhead Daughter in law are locked away. 
DIL: Who is he? Is he a macho man or what?
Kaki cum Masi: Shut up, you impertinent girl. My son's have bigger Moonch than him.
DIL: Sorry, maaji, but this man is leagues above your sons. His moonch has length, breadth and thickness. 
Kaki cum Masi: You rascal of hidden meanings! no more India Forums for you. Go stick your head inside red chilli powder. . 

Moonchiya carries his light as a feather current captive soon to be future bride into the consumashuns room. 

Now, Moonchiya decides to board up the windows and any airways into the room. Hey Devi Maiyy...sorry sorry Jai Ma Trisula, I will phodo three Nariyals everyday from now till consumashuns. Give me more Garam masala and while you are at it Jai Ma Trisula, give Paro some new clothes. I am getting Khujli from her choker and gota. 

Then our Phatphatiya goes about partitioning the house making sure the Jacuzzi, the mini lily pond and the wide open window, all of which hold potential for a million dream sequences, are cordoned off to his side of the house. The kitchen and dirty store rooms go to the Masala Queen. 

Masala Queen is furiously snorting Asfoetida Powder and wonders when her buff Desi Boyzz sons would be back from their gig. 

Paro wakes up and what does she find? Rudra's teen room that hasn't been cleaned or used in the last 10 years. 
Paro: Hawww! yeh kya gandi gandi pictures hain?
Rudra walks in with snacks and tea.
Rudra: Thats Raquel Welch and this is Bridgitte Bardot. Pin-up girls. I am not a saint, you know *we know, snort*
Paro: Chi! You were a ganda bacha
Rudra: I am not ready for Gandi baath. But first, eat something. Here is some nuts and dry fruits to get you strong. 
Paro: Is there any Imli and Namak? And I need some fiber in my diet, i haven't , you know, in three days.
Rudra: umm, ok, I will fetch Isabgol on my way back. but I got some food...What? Mustard oil and Flour. Ugh! wrong dabba

The flour dust gets so excited seeing he handsome Moochiya, it jumps out of the box to caress his manly moonch. Of course, Moonchiya is a bit vain. He checks himself out and cleans up the flour dust quickly, lest Paro think any less of his Moonch. 

Rudra: Ahem, ugh! Got flour on me. But I am handsome ok. See?
And we get a tender tender moment of a small slip up and a wee bit of weakness in RPR5000watt. He cares, awww, he cares how he appears to Paro. I was dusting my screen, over excited and got ahead of myself as usual. Rudra Score 1

Paro: What am I doing here?
Rudra: Don't you get it? We will play ghar ghar here. You be the mummy, I will be the daddy

Paro: Yo, Rudra, yoo hoo, Rudy, isn't that what they call you?
Rudra: Yes, so what?
Paro: do you know Rudy, Shivji is also called Rudra. I am Parvati, you are Rudra. Rudra-Parvati, Parvati-Rudra, get it? get it?
Rudra looks blank
Paro: Ok never mind, just show me your kind side.
Rudra: If I show you my kind side, you will never leave me. 
Paro: hain?
Rudra: never mind, suffice it to say, I got third eye with X-ray vision and I like what I see. 
Paro: hain?
Rudra: Look. I might sneak a peek at a post or two on India forums, but I am no hidden meaning expert. So spell out what you want, 

Paro: Na janay kon se din is se pala pada. Sari ke Fall sa chipak gaya hai. Na khud jaatha hai, na mujhe jaane detha hai.
Rudra: say what? did you say you don't want saree, because I can..
Paro folds her hands: Please, leave. So i can scream for help...please.
Rudra: ok, but this room is sound proof, ya think i don't know a thing or two about secret consumashuns? bwahahaha

Outside, Kaki cum Masi rubs in some more Asfoetida (hing) powder on rudra then she threatens to bring bad Mausam. Meri Amma, I am freezing my behind in Chicago polar vortex with -20Farenheit, if i hear one more person talk about bringing bad weather, I swear, I will murder you. 

Tomorrow Desi Boyzz arrive and first remove all the dollars snuck into their G-string thongs before attacking Future bhabhi ka room. 

Actually Devar sa was really mad that Bhabhi took that room because he is afraid someone will discover his hidden stash of *ahem cough cough* neela wala movies under the bed. Masala kha kha ke bahuth charbi a gayi hai re!

Thanks Semanti & Miss Teeq for a trip down the memory lane. This song, aha! high point of art and Father of all consumashuns song ( ps. Mamta Kulkarni quit acting after this)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aXSzhcMy_8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago
SJ-sa, mhare jindegi ka laksh puro ho gayo, 1st spot is mine. Finally. Now I can die in peace.

Rib-tickler of a post as always! Bitchwanti snorting Asfoetida Powder, bwahahahah!🀣 I swear the woman cracked me up today. She is in her kokila ben avatar whenever Rudra is not around, but a meek Gopi Vau the moment he shows up. Hilarity! πŸ˜†

Moving on, my theory of RR being inspired from 50 shades of Grey strengthens some more.

He sex-proofed the room. For real.

1) Blinds to keep the peeping tom's away. He did not just hang the curtains, he freaking nailed them to the wall, so that even Rukmini can't get in.

2) Sound Proofing - IDK what he did, but no one could hear Paro, so mission accomplished.

3) Dirty Posters : Courtesy Mohini Chachi's nalayak son

4) Gym equipment: Seduction tool. Paro Bai-sa will not be able to ignore him when he works out. Those equipments can also be used while trying out more "positions".

5) Dry fruits to keep Paro Bai-sa's energy up. Khatta Achar is the replacement for wine, strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate.

6) Ropes and handcuffs are a given.

Red room of pain anyone?
All the heroes of desi TV who haven't been able to consummate their marriages even after gazillion years of marriage, take a look at this man and learn how to get action even when you are surrounded by an army of cockblockers.
#Respect Edited by laddoo598 - 10 years ago

Kaki cum Masi (who looks like a witch) I love your new name - Masala Queen

Rudra on a mission to hide sexy kamariya from Masala Queen and Co... wonder why his room is sound proof πŸ˜‰... from the pre-cap looks like hes got competition and must be his room hes mad that Rudra gets to do all the consumashuns now...

Paro finds Rudra's name on the wall... I think here she sees hope for future consumashuns...Lord Shiva's name Rudra... so shes trying to talk him out of being the bad guy here to get some good consumashuns... don't worry Paro Rudra will never dissappoint u...

Rudra is out for the night 😲... too much sexy kamariya that too same room and same old clothes... its laila time now... pratice pratice pratice... Paro has nothing to worry about except please take a shower and get some new clothes for your sexy kamariya

Tomorrow Desi boyzz arrive... its actually desi boy.. one looks like daddy boy (uncle ranawat)

SJ- stay warm <3
Edited by napk - 10 years ago
Just one Kostin, giving nuts to Paro has some hidden meaningz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I'm now looking for a goldfish and a planetarium night sky BAS, aadat se majboor.
Edited by Saffronia - 10 years ago
🀣 once again hilarious post... Edited by -Snakewa- - 10 years ago
I am increasingly amused by the poor repertoire of insults that these characters possess. Thank god they don't participate in those Yo' Momma! face-off's. Can you imagine how that would go?

Rudra: Yo momma's a woman!
Kaki Sa: ... Er... You yo momma's son!

πŸ‘

I have to hand it to Rudra. He's got the hot-and-efficient aura down pat. Please feel free to strut around the haveli doing a few more pointless things, Rudra. I really enjoyed watching you nail windows shut, open jars of badam, and mess around with ropes. Just looking at you made me feel tired (in a good way).

Kaki Sa is beyond annoying. Which means she is a fabulous actress. I thought she was going to burst a blood vessel when she talked about the not-so-mastana-mausam.
She's the sort of Mohini you KNOW Bhasmasura had no chance against.

Rudra, buddy, I hate to interrupt, but if that is your idea of food, then Paro is going to die. Soon. Fake bomb-blasts notwithstanding.
At least give her a tawa to make her own paranthas to eat with the achaar!

Rudra's cousin is a muscular nuisance with a penchant for scantily clad firangi looking women. That is, he is Salman Khan. And now I understand that plot arc where he will be Rudra's rival. Sanaya Bhabhi, you really need to branch out.

Also, I had NO idea that the throbbing forehead vein qualifies as a third eye. If that is the case, Hrithik Roshan has the largest one.

I like Paro's attempt to draw Rudra's attention to their names. Not very subtle. But she's an amateur. Paro, gurl, you gotta do better than that if you hope to stay at...er..his mercy. Step one would be to change and shower.
Edited by Semanti - 10 years ago
Its goood as usual SJ πŸ˜‰ But a question- Tomorrow Desi Boyzz arrive and first remove all the dollars snuck into their G-strings thongs before attacking Future bhabhi ka room - What does the underlined sentence mean? I did not get the symbolic joke.

And lovd this-  Masala kha kha ke bahuth charbi a gayi hai re!
πŸ˜›
Hillarious🀣 like alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by V4o9

Its goood as usual SJ πŸ˜‰ But a question- Tomorrow Desi Boyzz arrive and first remove all the dollars snuck into their G-strings thongs before attacking Future bhabhi ka room - What does the underlined sentence mean? I did not get the symbolic joke.

And lovd this-  Masala kha kha ke bahuth charbi a gayi hai re!
πŸ˜›

ayyo, have u seen the movie Desi Boyzz with Akshay Kumar and John Abraham. Their collect payment in strange ways. 
SJ, Brilliantly funny as always! πŸ˜† Loved all of it but the last bit about the Desi boyz and their thongs did hit home! ...hmm I did think the Babhi/ Bahu-sa was eyeing up our major sa, maybe her hubby isn't the manly moonch she was hoping for? Edited by RebeccaDaphne - 10 years ago