CHAPTER THREE - PAGE 48

CHAPTER FOUR - PAGE 66

CHAPTER FIVE - PAGE 82

CHAPTER SIX - PAGE 99

THREAD TWO - CLICK ME

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
~PROLOGUE~

A guy is sitting in a cabin of big office Reading his file just then his phone rings

"sir mam has left for her college" the voice came from other side of phone.

"Good Job" He cut the call and smirk evily

" Welcome To hell Ms. Shekhawat . . . Be Ready to face Your Hell" He says evily

He get up from his chair . . . he is wearing 3 piece black suit . . . he walk out from office and gets in is Car and drove to his destination

He is none other than REYAANSH SINGHANIA (RS).

Taani was walking on road . . . Taani was thinking about how to arrange college fees her part time job salary is not enough according to her expenses but what can she do . . . she needs to arrange money. . . this year her  scholarship got cancle due to some problems and Her financl condition is not strong . . . Her chain of thought broke when suddenly a car stop infront of her. 

She notice that its Reyansh singhanias her best fruend ovis brother . . . Taani knows rey as only ovis brother and only one time she met him
"what he is doing here " she thought

Rey come out of the car . . . He came and stand infront of her and order her in authorative tone

Rey : Get in the car

Taani look at him all confuse
Taani : wh. . what
Rey : i said get in the car

Taani : but why should i
Rey : i dont like repeat thing ms. taani Do as i say

Rey said her in his authorative dengerous tone . . . Taani was little scared but he is her BFFs brother and plus she knows world famous Reyaansh singhanias anger

She come out of her thought when she felt herself in air
Taani was busy in her thought while rey was getting frustated so he only think of one option without thinking he lifted her in his arms

Taani : Mr.Singhania what are you doing. . . put me down
Rey glared at her
Rey : dont make me shut u up

Rey placed her on passenger seat and himself settled on driver seat and drove away

In car Taani was getting scared . . . He was looking hell angry but reason unknown to her . . . she dont know know where he is taking her and every time she ask him he just glared her making her more scared. . . tears were start falling from her eyes . . . Rey stop the car infront of temple . . . taani look at him confuse

Taani : wh. . why u bring me here
Rey didnt answer her . . . he got down from car goes to her side . . . again pick her up in his arm and walk in temple

Taani notice that no one is in temple except reys bodyguards and Priest . . . then she notice the mandap

Taani : pls tell me why u bring me here

Rey look at her scared face and smirk
He bring her close to him
Rey : today is our wedding so u should happy not scared

Taani look at him all shock
Taani : what!!! No. . i dont want to marry u

Taani start struggling in his arms while he get angry with her struggle
Rey angrily said to her

Rey : STOP struggling!!! And m not asking ur permission m just telling u that today is our marriage

Rey take her inside temple . . . put her down . . .first thing she did was get away from there but rey hold her hand

Rey : taani dont even think of run away m not going to let u go and u know na my guards are also here so they can easily catch u

Tears were continulously falling from her eyes. . .she beg him

Taani : why are you doing this . . . pls let me go

Rey completely ignore her pleads and ask pries to start the rituals and Rey Forcefully Married her . . . all the while taani was crying badly but she knows that there is no use of plead to a heartless monster . . .in last she loss all her straighth and faint in his arms 

NOW SHE IS MRS. TAANI REYAANSH SINGHANIA 
CHARACTER SKETCH

REYAANSH SINGHANIA -

26 years old . . . Indias biggest business man . . . He is ruthless,monster,devil,aggresive,cruel,stone-hearted. . . Girls drool over him . . . Gets what he wish for. . . everyone Call him RS except his family  

TAANI SHEKHAWAT -

21 years old . . . She is sweetest girl on earth . . Can never hurt anyone . . . Very innocent and sensitive . . . she is orphan her parents died in a car accident when she was only 13 . . . Lives in a small house which her parent gave her before their death.  

OVI SINGHANIA -

21 years old. . . reys darling sister . . . Rich spoilt brat. . . namesake friend of taani . . . Can do anything to hurt her. . . Loves her brothers very much. . More about her in story  

SWAYUM SINGHANIA -

27 Years old . . . Reys brother loves him very much . . . can go to any extent if anybody hurt Rey,ovi or sharon. . . lives in london with his wife sharon

SHARON SINGHANIA -

26 Years old . . . Swayums wife . . . she is sweet and caring person . . . In future she will be very helpful to taani. 
awesome story

luv concept

rey marry to taani forcefully
poor soul how many tym she plead him but he didnt listen her

luv the cs very well

eagerly waiting for this story

update it soonEdited by princess_tara - 10 years ago
Fantastic...
Continue soon...
Omg! What will happen to Tani?
No one is on her side! 😭
Waiting.
superb..concept is super duper but poor taani she wont b happy n peaceful for some tym..update ...
Amazing concept dear...
U knw i just love lyk this type of stories... 😃
Continue n update soon... :)
amazing concept

update soon
Hmmm :)
Trying something new ha :)
It was a very good beginning to a dark TR story :)
Really loved it :)
Update soon :)
I wish you update Sacred Love :) I just love that :)
Thanx for the PM :)
Awesome story dear
I loved it
its seems interesting
plzz continue soon
and pm me when u update