Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

"Can boys & Girls be just friends?"

Is it true that after sometime a boy & a girl who used to be just good friends start feeling something more than friendship or their friendship remains same for the whole life?

Moderator's Note:
Gr8 Discussion!  We can open it up for the whole forum to discuss!

Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
Mashal thumbnail
its conditional ........................
if ages of both gal and guy r from 18 to 22 they have to fall in love with each other according to nature of men
But.............................
if ages of both guy and gal r 30 to 40 and so on then may be their friendship remain same for whole life (but its rare)
momogrl21 thumbnail

Ofcourse they can 😊 One of my best friends is a guys who I've known my entire life and we're "just friends". So yes, I think its possible 😃

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

"Can boys & Girls be just friends?"

Is it true that after sometime a boy & a girl who used to be just good friends start feeling something more than friendship or their friendship remains same for the whole life?

Both happen. Depends on case by case.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I had male friends in school, college, my extra curricular groups, Office and now social circle too.

Some are as close as my female friends. And i feel i had an advantage with my male friends. They had less hang ups when i wanted to meet some one at the spur of the moment in college. I would call my female buddy- she would say , yaar have to ask my folks, have to put henna in my hair, i am going to the salon 😆 or simply i don't have transport !! 😆 Call my male friend and they'd be like "will be there in half an hour" !! 😊

Then if i would have a fight with some one and would need protection, they'd be the first one to freely flex their muscles and tell other goondas or jerks to lay off their buddy !!

So these are the advantages !! 😉
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
For some reason, i disagree with you guys.

I think when being friends with a guy (if your a girl) attraction, always seems to be a factor. Maybe not love, but attraction. I dont know why i feel this way.   
syreen thumbnail
It differs 4rm age range

If da gal n boy r in deir teens den dey will fall in luv

But if dey r in 30s onwards den it will just stay as a deep friendship 😛
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
it really depends...i am a teen...a junior in high school and i have more male friends than girls as friends...for me i feel more confortable being friends with guys as they are really nice and they always offer help, while girls can sumtimes b b*****, and most of the time girls do end up talking behind ur backs and other things...and plus my classes have about 70% more guys than girls, and I always get assigned to seats that are always around boy leaving me the only girl around them...and also i have no type of attraction to any of my male friends, they are just friends and hopefully they will remain as only friend

~Rashi~
dianaansari thumbnail
I disagree. My father always told me after high school, you should not be friends with guys. I did not believe him because I thought guys and girls can be just friends with no attraction. I was so wrong. When I got married, my guy friends never talk to me ever again. Some of my guy friends that still talked with me wanted eventually wanted sexual advances from me. That is where I ended it.

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

For some reason, i disagree with you guys.

I think when being friends with a guy (if your a girl) attraction, always seems to be a factor. Maybe not love, but attraction. I dont know why i feel this way.   

I had /have many male friends from years, i NEVER got attracted to them except one whom i married. Which is good , as i am glad my husband was my buddy first so he remains my buddy now. The rest were buddies with no extra emotions.