Boys & Girls:Can they be just friends? - Page 11

Posted: 17 years ago
I pretty much agree with both sides of the topic. Boys and girls can be just friends if they care for each other, but not romantically.
However, sometimes romantic feelings can arise unexpectedly from situations such as seeing your friend with another guy/girl, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend. In these cases...it is jealously or love? It is hard to tell, depends on the case, and the depth of the friendship. But sometimes it looks as if attraction is coming into the friendship...that may be joking that has a hidden meaning...it depends.
So, yes, I think you can just have a nice friendship between a boy and girl, but it depends on each seperate case 😊 Edited by smiling_haseena - 17 years ago
yes they can be cuz you'll neva find me kissing or dating a guy who was ma friend i've got lods of guy friends 😊
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Anytime!πŸ˜‰

good advice but your right a friend is a friend always for me 😊
Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

"Can boys & Girls be just friends?"

Is it true that after sometime a boy & a girl who used to be just good friends start feeling something more than friendship or their friendship remains same for the whole life?

they can just stay friends

it actually depends between age n feeling n all
guyz n galz can be just frends!
often sum would start having feeling for the other more than just friends n this is a lot shown on tv as well and in a few movies i have seen it a lot πŸ˜• where good guy n gal frends soon start 2 have more feeling 4 eachother but it all depends bu 4 sure guyz n galz cud just be friends 😊

yes boys & girls can be friends without any feelings or romanceπŸ˜› yeh baat mom-dad ko kaun samjaayeπŸ˜‰

wowwwwwwwwww great topic!!!

well...i personally from my own experiences...think that boys and girls cant just be gud frends...after sometime its just not friendship that u can feel for each ova but much more...it can be love, attraction, etc...but it cant just be friendship...