Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Jab we met AGAIN - 3rd & final part in page 6

IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear readers, I seriously suck in writing creative stuff, but I had to oblige this demand from my FB friends, Amrit, & Nilima.. So, any criticisms, please direct to these two, and if there is a slight chance of appreciation, I am always ready  to accept them ;)

The story starts from the promo scenes.. Don't ever expect this OS scene to happen in BALH.. BT CVs are not as kind hearted (??) and magnanimous as me..

Jab We met AGAIN...

Ram relishing his pastry with gusto.. He had already finished two of them.. He suddenly recollected his hitler wife's words and puts  the spoon down.. 'It is very good, though not as good as.. ' he was about to say 'not as good as what Priya makes', but stops at the nick of the moment.. The meaning doesn't get  lost on either of woman.. Nutz gives a knowing smile and Priya blushes in pride inside..

Ram tries to cover up, 'anyway, how come you got the pastry with you, you don't like them'.. Now it is Nutz turn to cover up, 'just like that Bhai, getting old na,. My taste buds are changing.., And I thought, it is your birthday, I missed your birthday cake, so, to compensate'..  Nutz stops realising she is blabbering..  

Ram continues 'it has been ages since I had pastry, Good that you had it.. Thanks Choti'.. Confused Nutz looks at the room entrance 'But Bhai, you had a party tonight na, didn't you have it there'.. Ram's face changes into one of pain, 'Leave it, you tell me why are you keep looking at that door, Is there someone inside, I thought Sudhirji aur Shipraji are with Karthik in the past month.'..  Nutz,  'Nothing Bhaai, I kept the window open, wondering whether it will get too cold..   tell me one thing.. Are you not missing Priya'..  Priya's ears perks up hearing this question from Nutz,. She is eager to hear her  hubby's reply...

Ram's look of hurt deepens, 'What do you think Choti, Do I miss her?'.. 'Bhai, how would I know?'.. Ram looks down at his joined hands, a drop of tear at the corner of his eyes.. 'Choti, you had seen how I suffered in the seven years she was in coma.. Day & night I longed for her to come back to me.. I cursed the God & fate for keeping us apart.. And one day, God showed mercy on me, and sent her back to me, I rejoiced to have her back in my life, I thought the reminder of our lives will be spent in peace.. That I don't need suffer in  loneliness any more, not to worry  about whether I am good enough to be a single parent for our children, Priya would be there for me & our children..' His voice broke down and he paused to control himself..  Nutz kept a hand on his arm to comfort him.. Priya is in tears hearing her Man opening his heart.. She slowly walks out of the room..

Ram continues, 'but now, just couple of months after I got back my life, I lost it again.. She had gone away from me again. Whom do I blame this time choti? Fate, God or ourselves? How many times I had to tell her how much I need her, why doesn't she believe me? Am I not trustworthy? Why is it happening to us again & again? You asked me 'Do I miss her'.. No, Choti, I don't miss her.. Why should I miss her, choti, The woman who left me all alone and not bothered to turn back & check on me whether I am alive or not, The woman who not even bothered to wish me on my first b'day after she is back to living..'.   

Nutz in tears now.. Ram is so engrossed in his talk, he has not realised that Priya is just few feet away from him.. He continues with a new found determination, '  I realised one thing, there is absolutely no one for me in this wide world, neither my wife, nor my children, I had gone back to how I was 23 years back.. The only need for me  is to ensure that my family leads comfortable, carefree life, I will do it till the last breath of my life..  And there is nothing else for me'.. He closes his eyes in pain..

Priya runs the last few feet , hugs him tight with his head on her bossom and murmurs, 'please don't talk like this, I need you Ram, I need you forever, and I love you'.. Ram is too stunned initially, but responds the hug tightening his hold against her waist..

Nutz makes a discrete exit, closing herself in the inside room.. 

To be continued..

Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nntthani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb👍🏼
really got emotional😭
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome
pls continue soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
emotional part
Ram open up his heart but I am sure this will not going to happen.
please continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great yes u r right cv's will not show these scene between raya but the update was good continue
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all welcome back Geetha😊...where have u disappeared?
Coming to update..
Too good..
Ram poured his heart out, his sufferings nd pain..which never gonna happen in show.. 😔
Very touchy..
Do cont soon..
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kaash serial me aisa hota per waha pe tho dono kitna stubborn hai...any way I loved your update thanks for this 
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very emotional update, pls continue soon

sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice..😊
Cont soon..
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geetha, that was a superb update from yourside once again...And we can never expect logic in the serial, can expect only in such OS...Waiting for the next update...Loved it...