Rangrasiya

Reason behind PARO Going back to get her Mangalsutra Back!!!

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
There was a symbolism in Paro going back to get her Mangalsutra.
It was meant for her to get to Rudra's house in her complete Wedding Attire as minus Mangalsutra it would have been a bad omen.

I think the symbolism is she will be a suhagan again by marrying soon as the Griha Pravesh has happened in traditional style. 

Rudra could have taken her anywhere but he took her to his home where his mother's memory are alive. So he means to keep her for good. 
Edited by priyanka3677 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Lagta hai sab so gaye hain
noreen thumbnail
like this symbolism 
thnks!!
NERMINE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes ! and if you have noticed when rudra carried PARO she always have the mangalsutra preciously in her hand
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Thanks Noreen and Nermine. You are right she has the mangalsutra with her all the while when he carried her accross the threshold.
So it's symbolic that she will not remain a widow for long and without marrying her how will Rudra keep her safe. It's something to wonder
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good point. Waiting for Paro's reactions to Rudra and his to her when she wakes up in his home.
priyanka3677 thumbnail
I think she will runaway and hide somewhere. Aman and Rudra are supposed to look for her
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think you have a really good point. Paro running back for the mangalsutra was perhaps symbolic. The manner in which Rudra carried Paro into his home with Paro clutching the mangalsutra in her hand...definitely means something.
priyanka3677 thumbnail
In the tellybytes video they have showed that Rudra is questioning her why she is clinging to her mangalsutra.
I think it's symbolic
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I looked it more like, that she will hold onto the memories of her marriage of few hours, dead husband and a life she dreamt of with him steadfastly. She is in no mood to forget or forgive anytime soon for the devastation her life has undergone.