Madhuri dixit!! WHATS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I find it appalling, that's my opinion. Not beacause its a character she's playing, but just because it seems like after 2002, that's all shes been doing.

She was a prostitute in Devdas, DI and she was a prostitute for her item number in YJHD as well .

What the heck??? Did you watch the movie???????? She wasn't a prostitute... She was a Begum who is a wife of a Nawaab not a prostitute...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

What the heck??? Did you watch the movie???????? She wasn't a prostitute... She was a Begum who is a wife of a Nawaab not a prostitute...πŸ˜•
LOL haha I haven't seen the movie yet. I assumed she was a prostitute because of Shaitan-haiwan's comment.
Originally posted by shorty123

LOL haha I haven't seen the movie yet. I assumed she was a prostitute because of Shaitan-haiwan's comment.

Lol, I don't think Shaitan-Haiwan saw the film.. Cause by their comment, I can see all the assumption being made and clearly indicating Shaitan-Haiwan hasn;t watched the film
Honestly, I've never understood the whole MD worshipping. She is an alright actor and that's about it. I don't mind her trying to make her come back because honestly, I would any day appreciate a woman trying to make her career irrespective of her age. And anyways, not many of the BW actresses are that legendary as much as they are made to be. She is just another one in the crowd (ya, she is more popular than most) and if she can work hard and make a good movie, then she should be given that chance but none of what she has done so far, has made me a fan of hers. Edited by calmness - 10 years ago
I used to like Madhuri a lot but since the Saifai incident, she has went down in my eyes. 
omg a person with katrina in her avi, asks what the big deal about madhuri dixit!
hai hai, what has become of bollywood, 

I watched Dedh Ishqiya in theatres and found it to be a very pleasant experience although I couldn't help but notice that I was the odd one out there. πŸ˜•The audience was predominantly in the 30+/ very buzurgh range. I assume the film catered to an older audience. I didn't find Madhuri particularly brilliant, she looked a bit worn out too and not really in her element. I haven't really seen explored much of her filmography, and out of the few movies I've seen...I only liked her in Pukar. Arshad in the film however, was pretty great:)
Katrina fan asking what is the fuss about Madhuri dixitπŸ˜†
Hilarious. Madhuri truly was one of the last superstars. I don't think her fan following has decreased or people are losing interest to watch her again. Dedh ishquiya has done decent business. Madhuri is the only superstars of the last generation to have have whooping 6.6 million + fan following on social networking sites like FB, She has the highest following after Deepu and Pc. This is just a classic example for people who say no one wants to see her or have her back. 
so I have a picture of kareena and Katrina and I am being labeled as a fan of just Katrina to mock me down!?

IF never fails to surprise me

so just if you happen to have a picture of an actress means you worship her? means you find her a good actress? means you have no right to discuss other actresses?

when have I praised kat for her acting? when?

seriously this place is filled with bunch of assholes!

I literally mean it!

Stop getting personal and abusing people. Bunch of assholes seriously stop abusing the members? First learn to talk properly.