Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Madhuri dixit!! WHATS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT? - Page 2

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with you , she is really dam over-rated , i accept that she's one of the best female dancers in bollywood , but i feel , ash and karishma are the one who really deserve the title of being the best female dancer in bollywood , especially karishma she was soo good in dil toh pagal hai , and juhi is better judge cause jhalak mein toh madhuri ko pata nahi tah ke kya comment karna hai she looked so confused.
coming to her acting , films like beta and hum aapke hain kaun are my fav, but what about aaja nachle , i'm sorry but she was really bad in that film ( atleast for me ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adyluvskat

No1 really cares for her now. Even she ruined jdj as a failed judge n her excessive worshipping on that show. I love juhi so hope gulab gans do good business but madhuri is so overrated

😡😡😡
she annoys me there

with her surless singing and non stop dancing
com'on its the contestants who are suppose to dance not her

not to tell her free distribution of marks like laddoos

even KJo is better than her
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madz was always a star more than an actor for me... like Salman her acting is mediocre 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Madhuri is overexposed..There was a certain aura about Madhuri Dixit until a few years back..After she got back to India and started judging that shit called JDJ, ppl have had enough of her😆 The obnoxious worshiping is a huge turn off..Not her fault per se but yeah that has contributed to the annoyance of a lot of ppl😆 I think she needs to quit that show..First step towards resurrection😆  Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always find it amusing that award shows especially Filmfare give her an award every 5 years or something. Seriously where is Sridevi's 25 years contribution to Indian cinema or any award for that matter.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too much hype! I hate all the swooning over Madhuri on JDJ & didn't want to see another tawaif look with the same old dances in Dedh Ishqiya. more hopeful for GG only as it has Juhi in it! I hope they don't showcase Madz & her dancing too much in that movie as well.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You're talking about experimenting, yet Katrina is in your avi.
LMAO

Madhuri experimented aplenty during her time:
- Gaja Gamini
- Pukar
- Mrityudaand
- Lajja
- 100 Days

But I have to agree, she is over-saturated right now. And it's not what we're used to. She should simmer down her public exposure right about now.

-

I suppose the haters gonna hate anyway, hence this topic.

It's clear to see why she is a goddess, no explanation needed quite frankly, and if you don't like it, that's upto you.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bollywood_Divas

You're talking about experimenting, yet Katrina is in your avi.

LMAO

Madhuri experimented aplenty during her time:
- Gaja Gamini
- Pukar
- Mrityudaand
- Lajja
- 100 Days

But I have to agree, she is over-saturated right now. And it's not what we're used to. She should simmer down her public exposure right about now.

-

I suppose the haters gonna hate anyway, hence this topic.

It's clear to see why she is a goddess, no explanation needed quite frankly, and if you don't like it, that's upto you.

BLOODY f**k!!

she in not in my avi any more

sick and tired of being smashed left right and centre for once being her fan! so I cant have an opinion just because I once liked an expressionless actress?

hit me with it!

Edited by koiza.k - 10 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sippin on some haterade. If you don't like a certain actor or actress then stay away from their movies. Simple.   Oh also dedh ishqiya is declared a hit by boxofficeindiaEdited by MadhuriDixit - 10 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

Sippin on some haterade. If you don't like a certain actor or actress then stay away from their movies. Simple.   Oh also dedh ishqiya is declared a hit by boxofficeindia

oh really miss moral conduct preaching!

are you new here?

do you think if every one starts doing this here- there would be any discussions

how about you keep your butt off the discussions where your favorite is not being over praised? sounds more realistic to me!